Talk about CATO!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closet astronaut

Reaction score
I know alot here have probably already seen this, I just thiought it's one of the best failure videos. Make sure to stand back from the launch pad!

[YOUTUBE]UBzigaTSPZY[/YOUTUBE]

I know the problem. No one told landscaping about the launch and the lawn sprinklers turned on and fouled up the works.

What I love the most of the Titan project was they only had TWO successful launches before the said ok, lets put a guy on top!

And peoples are scare of Estes E motors cato, lol, I like the way the rockets colapse , it's like they get down in the ground

What I love the most of the Titan project was they only had TWO successful launches before the said ok, lets put a guy on top!

Oh, there were quite a few Titan I and II launches before the first manned Gemini, which was Gemini 3 on March 23, 1965 with Gus Grissom and John Young. There were two prior Gemini launches, but they were not the first Titans to go up.

The really gutsy launch was STS-1 with Columbia with John Young and Bob Crippen aboard. There had been NO prior unmanned flights of the space shuttle system before going full up and launching that day.

Back