3D Printing Super Mario Bros 2 Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DigBaddy

It's OK to not know something
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So, who remembers the rocket in Super Mario Bros 2?

Super_Mario_All-Stars_Rocket.png

Decided to design and print it. Find it here. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6468168

3" diameter, 24x95mm motored, rear-eject. Keep the chute safe between the centering rings. Launch lugs are built into two of the fins. Files include a display stand that fits into the base instead of the motor mount if one wants to do that.

I haven't flown it yet. Openrocket suggests it might be stable. Very saucer-ish.

IMG_20240203_160537802.jpg

IMG_20240203_160613983.jpg

IMG_20240203_161704957_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
nice little rocket, like a spool inside a cone...

My daughter and I only played Mario Bros 1 on NES back in the day so did not know it was in a video game.

Not sure if it's me or thingiverse but when I download all the models, the zip file files and images folders are empty. I was able to pull the images individually but nothing in the zip except the license, readme and two empty folders.

Looking forward to printing this out tomorrow.

Not sure if it's me or thingiverse but when I download all the models, the zip file files and images folders are empty. I was able to pull the images individually but nothing in the zip except the license, readme and two empty folders.

The site was acting up when I uploaded the files yesterday. Will take a look.

ok, new version was required. Try this one.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6468168

Back