"STARSHIP OF DAVID" Scale Data . . . History Of The World, Part 1 - Mel Brooks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ez2cDave

Reaction score
"STARSHIP OF DAVID" Scale Data . . . History Of The World, Part 1 - Mel Brooks . . .

A lot of this will require "photo-scaling" . . .

ssodfin_img_4112.jpgssodfin_img_4113.jpgssodfin_img_4114.jpgssodfin_img_4115.jpgssodfin_img_4116.jpgssodfin_img_4117.jpgssodfin_img_4118.jpgssodfin_img_4119.jpgssodfin_img_4120.jpgssodfin_img_4121.jpgssodfin_img_4122.jpgssodfin_img_4123.jpgssodfin_img_4124.jpgssodfin_img_4125.jpgssodfin_img_4126.jpgssodfin_img_4127.jpgssodfin_img_4128.jpgssodfin_img_4129.jpgssodfin_img_4130.jpgssodfin_img_4131.jpgssodfin_img_4132.jpgssodfin_img_4133.jpgssodfin_img_4134.jpg
ssodfin_img_4129.jpgssodfin_img_4130.jpgssodfin_img_4131.jpgssodfin_img_4135.jpgssodfin_img_4138.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recall any space ships in "History Of The World, Part 1 " ???

Just Romans waiting in the "Dole" unemployment line and such... Or someone pretending to be a Unich running into a Harim tent.

The first and last letters in the decals are wrong. The word on the ship is Kosher. In Hebrew, it should be the letters (reading right to left) "Kaf Shin Reish", but the letters used in the decals are "Beit Shin Dalet". They look very similar, but they are different, as seen here:

1684973903068.png

Last edited:
The first and last letters in the decals are wrong. The word on the ship is Kosher. In Hebrew, it should be the letters (reading right to left) "Kaf Shin Reish", but the letters used in the decals are "Beit Shin Dalet". They look very similar, but they are different, as seen here:

View attachment 582314
Good catch !

I am neither a Jew, nor proficient in Hebrew.

Thank You !

Dave F.

Show me the Part 1 movie that has a space ship in it. ??

You wont , it will show that Women that was the leader of the Golden Gear's [pun] Anyway you know the real issues

Show me the Part 1 movie that has a space ship in it. ??
He did already with the YouTube clip. It was part of the teaser trailers at the end of the movie, along with Hitler on Ice and a Viking funeral. What a weird hill to die up on. Have fun with it!

I was always disappointed that Mel Brooks never made "History Of The World, Part 2" . . . It would have been hilarious !

Dave F.
Missed opportunity. Part one was so funny. You could not make it today, but that is another story.

It was not when it was produced back in my early day ' ; perhapes produced inour fake dayss
Either your memory is faulty, you never stayed past a certain point in the movie, or you're trolling.

I saw the "trailer" at the end credits in the theater when it came out originally. You're wrong.

I was always disappointed that Mel Brooks never made "History Of The World, Part 2" . . . It would have been hilarious !

Dave F.

Ummm...it's a series, now. I forget which streaming service has it, but it's been done.

On Hulu. Frankly the trailer gives me a not so good vibe plus some of the casting is…interesting. If you watch the trailer closely there’s a quick shot of what appears to be some space ship crew members with Star of David insignia.

https://collider.com/history-of-the-world-part-2-release-date-cast-trailer-mel-brooks/

Yeah. DIdn't say it was good. I watched a couple of episodes (probably not even two whole episodes) and turned it off.
I watched the recent sequel too, but didn't find it very funny nor memorable. I can't even recall if I finished the series (may have fallen asleep part way through).

Last edited:
Oy VEY! Where can I get the model , please? I've wanted one of those ships since the movie came out! And to think, I almost left during the credits. Thanks in advance. I'm not Jewish and I have NO problems with Jewish Folk, but I LOVE Mel Brooks!

MAGNIFICENT Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oy VEY! Where can I get the model , please? I've wanted one of those ships since the movie came out! And to think, I almost left during the credits. Thanks in advance. I'm not Jewish and I have NO problems with Jewish Folk, but I LOVE Mel Brooks!

MAGNIFICENT Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think these are 3D printer files . . . https://www.printables.com/model/229576-the-starship-of-david

Dave F.

Back