• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cosmodrome Nike Apache 1/6 scale HPR kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! More kits are coming up......too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling a Cosmodrome Rocketry 1/6 scale Nike Apache kit. It's a great HPR kit, nice scale details and big - 52" tall and 2.6" in diameter...and if you're adventurous I'm sure that you could convert it to 2 stage as well :)

This one is sealed in the package and in great shape. Tubes are round, parts are all in great shape, packaging is in great shape. Fins are plywood, tubes are good quality.

- 1/6 Scale
- Balsa Transition and Nose Cone
- Two-Color Self-Adhesive Decals
- 28" Nylon Parachute
- F through G Power

Asking $115 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Other kits are available - here's a rough listing. Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1376.jpeg
    IMG_1376.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi all! More kits are coming up......too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling a Cosmodrome Rocketry 1/6 scale Nike Apache kit. It's a great HPR kit, nice scale details and big - 52" tall and 2.6" in diameter...and if you're adventurous I'm sure that you could convert it to 2 stage as well :)

This one is sealed in the package and in great shape. Tubes are round, parts are all in great shape, packaging is in great shape. Fins are plywood, tubes are good quality.

- 1/6 Scale
- Balsa Transition and Nose Cone
- Two-Color Self-Adhesive Decals
- 28" Nylon Parachute
- F through G Power

Asking $115 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Other kits are available - here's a rough listing. Thanks for checking this one out!
I'll take this one!

Hi all - thanks for the interest, confirming that this one is now sold.

More kits to come!

Back