Scary incident on the road...Live Leak video.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some motorcycles with certain riders of enough skill, are capable of doing things quickly and safely that one would not even consider in a car.

Fixed that for you.

I'm interested in the fact that the rear biker had a camera going at the time of the incident. Is this typical?

Increasingly the answer is YES. I ride a bicycle, and for a while I was commuting with a GoPro (or two) to capture just that kind of evidence should I have been hit again. Too often, motorists will place the blame on the cyclist when there's no cameras, but it's hard to argue with video. Unfortunately, video doesn't guarantee a conviction as we recently saw in New York.

In Russia, corruption is so common that nearly everyone who drives has a camera just to catch people deliberately causing crashes for insurance fraud. For that reason, we got all those videos of the Chelyabinsk meteor.

Last edited:
No problem with truck driving... It's just very unhealthy... As long as you exercise and what not it can be a good living... Very seditary job..m. Personally I think college is a huge scam and the only reason I'm getting a degree is because the world we live in requires one... Coding and programming is literally the easiest thing to do...

Back