Rocketry Warehouse offers Hump Day Happy Hour Sale !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo tempting. Had the Formula 150 blueberry in the cart, it was all I could do to resist hitting the checkout button. Having a Formula 75 and Formula 200 in the build pile is what saved me.

Same issue for me.

I always manage to see this thread two minutes after 10p ET every Wednesday. One of these days...

I keep seeing it Thursday mornings, which is just as well. I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me. I'm not sure I could have resisted a Formula 98 last week, or a formula 150 this week... I probably could have resisted the 150, but only because I don't think I can fly anything that big yet.

Big Level 3 Sale Tonight !!
There has never been a beter time to get your Level 3 or another big rocket for your arsenal.

Broken Arrow 5 $299.99 ($100 Off)
Mad Dog 6 $399.99 ($160 Off)
Formula 150 $299.99 ($140 Off)
Formula 200 $449.99 ($150 Off)

Thank You
Sales Dept

I was going to go with the Broken Arrow 5 XP, but in a moment of weakness I went with the Formula 200. Great sale, thanks! I should have gotten the Formula 150 to keep the progression going (already have the Formula 54, 75, & 98 and love them all). Maybe some point in the future I'll back fill.

A friendly reminder to set your clocks for 7 PM eastern time today =)
I'm not missing out on this again

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

R-E-A-D-Y--------------------------

Wallet is open..................................

Lloyd,, come N git it......................

Teddy

Tonight's sale will be on building hardware.
We already have some of the best prices on kit hardware, but tonight we will lower it even more.

20 % OFF Linkage hardware

We are also lowering the price on our new Kevlar tethers.

Here is a link our website https://rocketrywarehouse.com/index.php?cPath=78

Thank You
Sales Dept

Last edited:
It's back....

Tonight we will offer 2 kits at super discount pricing.

1. Formula 54 at only $59.99 (That is $20.00 Off)

2. 38 Special at only $29.99 (That is $20.00 Off)

You asked for it, we brought it back for all of those who missed it.

We will only have 50 of the 38 Specials available tonight and remember a limit of 3 per household and no dealers please.

You can find the sale here https://rocketrywarehouse.com/index.php?cPath=78

Thank You

Sales Dept

Last edited:
I could not pass up on the 38 special, I got two. Thanks Rocketry Warehouse!

Picked up a 38 Special, at that price I just couldn't say NO!

Awesome Deal Rocketry Warehouse!

38 Special. It will not have a motor mount. I now have a second LDRS project!

I'll take two 38s, please and thank you and paid with a credit card..... one might get some additional parts made for it and included in our club raffle at the holiday banquet. Zoom zoom!

N

I misread 38 Special as Formula 38 (since there was a Formula 54). Already got a 38 Special last time and a formula 54 I bought off someone here. Would have jumped on the Formula 38 at that price since mine is in the hands of the rocket gods.

Anyone have dimensions on the fins and fin slots on the 38 Special?

Teddy,

The thickness is listed, the lengths would be great! Also, is this the thin wall tubing?

Yes,,
For sure,,,
It's the thin wall 38 mm FW glass....
Le me go out to the garage and I'll get you a length.................

Teddy

The slot is already filled with epoxy,,
A bit difficult to get a really accurate measurement,,,
The slot loos like its about 4 3/4"...
I measured the stock little blue fins root
and that is 4 5/8".......

Teddy

What Rocksim file?

There isn't one, yet. When mine arrive I'll create one and post it here. I am really looking forward to the 38 Special.

I've been working with various ideas on how to mod the coupler on the Formula 200 (beautiful kit BTW) to allow for 98 6XL motors. I think I'm going to build it with a 5" inner tube. Normally it would be 4" to match the motor mount, but I want to have a pair of 3/8" U-bolts mounted to opposite sides of the top bulkhead (rotated by 90 degrees) so all of the shock/force is not transferred through the all-thread and other bulkheads. Since the shock cord would have to exit the tube that the top of the motor would be blocking, the tube has to be a larger diameter. But I'm still playing with alternatives. I recessed the aft bulkhead on my Formula 98 and that is a bit of a pain to work with. The 7.5" ID of the Formula 200 coupler would make a recessed bulkhead easier to access. I'll probably decide which way to go tomorrow morning and then start CADing and cutting parts.

Made my decision and cut some custom parts for my Formula 200.

View attachment 186983

When the AvBay lids are assembled, they look like this.

View attachment 186984

Then with the 5" diameter central tube in place.

View attachment 186990

Last edited:
We here at Rocketry Warehouse wanted to apologize, we are very sick with the flu and have been out of commission.
We have been shipping orders but are slower than normal and thus are behind.
So we do not add insult to injury we are canceling Hump Day Happy Hour this week and will bring it back next week.

Thank You for your understanding.
Sales Dept

We here at Rocketry Warehouse wanted to apologize, we are very sick with the flu and have been out of commission.
We have been shipping orders but are slower than normal and thus are behind.
So we do not add insult to injury we are canceling Hump Day Happy Hour this week and will bring it back next week.

Thank You for your understanding.
Sales Dept

That's quite alright Lloyd,,,,
You go feel better....
No rush on my stuff,,,
It can wait,,,,
Take care,,
and let me know if I can help....

Teddy

Back