Rocketry Warehouse BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I know what my next project is...stretch "Lily' Rascal" with archetype cable cutters.

I can see a few of these making it to my build pile, thanks.

I'm assuming the four larger rockets are all dual deploy and include a coupler & bulkheads, yes? (it's not clear in the flyer)

Also, on that colored G3, is that a 4:1 filament wound nosecone, or is it longer like most of your "normal" filament wound NCs?

Will the Formula 38s be for sale as well (beyond the 10 first ones)? Price?

Sweet deals, something tells me that you are going to sell a LOT of them.

s6

It's not fair - me not beeing able to partake of this bountiful goodness :cry:

What are the specs on the 6" mad dog? Booster length, motor mount size??

Dennis

I have been wanting a Formula 38 for quite a while. Will this be for sale after BF? Thanks.

all very nice, would like to see price on formula 38 also for.purchase seperately..

stickershock23 says he is doing bf also with kit purchase, that lil rascal is begging for der red max treatment.

Kenny

Sorry, mistook it for the Formula 150 on their website...

I'm also curious about the Broken arrow with a 75mm mount, the regular kit has a 54mm mount.

Could we get some more details about these, thanks.

Did I miss the sale? According to the email I received this morning the event has come and gone...true?

---------
Here is the flyer for the Black Friday Sale
Sales begins 12:00 AM EST Thursday 11/22/2012
Check under the section Black Friday (will no show up until 12AM)

https://www.rocketrywarehouse.com/black_friday2012-web.pdf

Enjoy

Shop hard and shop often

Thank You

I haven't received my account validation, and I can't checkout as a guest DAMMIT

Snagged a Broken Arrow. Not a huge fan of the fin design, but it was the best deal on the table.

It will give me something to build this winter, and should fly nicely on 54-2550's and 76-3500's here in NY. 76-6000's in April at Red Glare...

Picked up the Sub-Lime and 3 FG grab boxes. Should be an interesting building season :wink:

Grabbed me a Broken Arrow XP and a parachute!:D

Now I can go to bed!:roll:

I'm in for a G3 in striking Oklahoma State Orange, and I went ahead and pulled the trigger on that IQSY Tomahawk that I've been wanting. Thank you RW for the customization! When will we know if we were one of the lucky 10 who scored the Formula 38?

Cheers,
Michael

Got a Broken Arrow as well. It will be a good winter build since no paint is needed. My checkout time was 12:02, hope I get one of the Formula 38's as well. I'll give that one to my son so I can drag race him with the one I already have.

Argh! Do I get the Lil Rascal or not? And if so, will it be here in the morning? Ahh!

Back