Rocketry Challenge on Discovery Channel

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkeene

Reaction score
Greeting Rocketeers - I am trying to locate a copy or a new version of the Rocketry Challenge program which aired on Discovery in November 03 (I believe). I have searched high and low online and came up with nothing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!
mkeene

i've done the same....i've looked everywhere for it, they dont seem to have it on the schedule, and i can't find it in the programs list. perhaps emailing them may work.

Man, I wish you had spoken up a few months ago, I did some housecleaning at home and taped over the Rocketry Challenge shows

If you have a little patience they will almost certainly repeat. I think the Disc Chnnl has shown this material 3 or 4 times now. Watch their schedule closely and it will probably come up again in the next couple months

I have it on tape - I definitely won't record over it. Right now, any huge/spectacular M/N power clusters I can find on tape are good bargaining chips to try and get my dad to take me to an LDRS sometime (hopefully this summer).

Thanks folks. Most kind. I contacted Fudd, and I think I'll be able to get it that way.

I used to have these on tape, all three of them, but something happened to them. Not sure if I taped over them or just lost the tape. I even cleaned my room in search for them! But I didn't find them. :(

I have the old rocket challenge on tape all three shows of it. But I never heard of a new rocket challenge I would know about if there was because I watch the discovery channel a lot.

I should know if they air it I have Comcast keeping an eye out for me so we can get our commercial on during it.

TiVo says Supersonic Speed Demons is playing on the Science Channel on December 21.

Nice Christmas special!

I had taped it back when it originally aired, but since then, my vcr starting eating tapes. So, I dont have a vcr now!! I would buy a new one, but come on, tapes??!! If I could get a copy of that dvd, that would be great. Do you have paypal? I can paypal you the postage etc.. One thing is for sure, I have forgotten all about that great series and have no way of watching the ones i have on tape.... :mad:

Highrolla7, If you still have the tapes I can put them on dvd for you and make me a copy while I'm at it. :D

Back