Rocket Silo :'(

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the email that I received:

It is with heavy heart and deep regret that I announce RocketSilo will close its doors permanantly this Sunday, September 30th.

Shortly after LDRS, I was diagnosed with a degenerative and gradually debilitating disorder. In spite of this, every attempt was being made to keep RocketSilo operating in an already unsteady economy. Sadly, all attempts fell short.

With the tragic events of the past few weeks and the rippling effects on rocketry and the economy, we have had to make this difficult decision.

I thank each and every one of you for your patronage and kindness over the past year.

The web store will be updated this Saturday, September 29th with "Clearance Specials". All items currently in stock will be marked to move.

All current orders as of 9/25 have been shipped.

If you have a question regarding an order or your account - please reply to this email for a timely response.

Thank you and Best Wishes-

Steve Moore
Silo Commander

"over and out..."

I have had nothing but good dealings with them. RocketSilo will be missed. :(

:( dag nabitt yall were the first i ever orderd from. What is the time frame to order on the clerance specials?

Looks like until it is liquidated. I will send an email for information...

I got the same message. Very dissapointing. I wish Steve well and thank him for some great service. Now, dust off the credit card and get ready to throw some elbows in a no holds barred clearance sale-a-thon!

Mark

anyone have the address to the web store for Rocket Silo???? I've gone to www.rocketsilo.com but you can't get to the store from there.. please respond here as I'm not at my home computer... I wish I was.. I've got it bookmarked there.
Thanks in advance

It's open now but, it's picked pretty clean. I just picked up a BSD Diablo, some 2-part foam, and some reloads.

That BSD Diablo is gonna be cool. I can't wait to see it. They have been pretty well picked over but the reloads are still available and at really good prices.

Latest posts

Back