Rocket Family pictures

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also got a pretty decent start on the Cherokee alphabet with a scratch BT-5 Cherokee A and BT-20 Cherokee B, a Semroc Cherokee C and Cherokee D, a Thrustline Cherokee D and a scratch Cherokee E, as well as a scratch Cherokee D that was my first CATO and a Cherokee E that flew out of VOA park many years ago. The decals for the Cherokee E have not turned out as well as I'd have preferred. Yet.
Cherokee A.jpg
Cherokee B.jpg
Cherokee C.jpg
Cherokee D Semroc.jpg
Cherokee D Thrustline.jpg
Cherokee E.jpg

One would expect the designer of the Initiator model to have a few of these kits built and in his collection...

View attachment 477671

My Mega-Initator was disced under the corn after picking. Couldn't find it after logging 3 miles walking through the field.

After about a year, I did recover my Altimeter 3 from the wreckage, and part of the nose..... Believe it or not, the Altimeter would still charge, but the wi-fi isn't working right.

Bought an Arreauxbee Hi to replace it.

Also--while looking for mine, I found a Wizard and another rocket that landed in the corn.

No Green or Khaki parachutes for me in the future.

Cherokee family (mx, C, D, E, G) to which I've since added a BT70 based 29mm "F", and the beginning of Hi Flier family (have a Vanderburn XXL to be built). And the obligatory Goblin and Der Red Max sets along with Nike Smoke pair. Have 3" versions of Max, Goblin, Patriot, Renegade in the "queue"...it never ends! 😜PXL_20201012_223217787.jpg00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190724115223577_COVER.jpg

Cherokee family (mx, C, D, E, G) to which I've since added a BT70 based 29mm "F", and the beginning of Hi Flier family (have a Vanderburn XXL to be built). And the obligatory Goblin and Der Red Max sets along with Nike Smoke pair. Have 3" versions of Max, Goblin, Patriot, Renegade in the "queue"...it never ends! 😜View attachment 477707View attachment 477708

I like your Cherokee G.

I need to build a couple of smaller Nike Smokes.

Back