Reload kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky 94

Reaction score
I have been looking around and can't find any reload kits. Where do you usually buy yours?

Depends on what size you're looking for. Hobbyline loads (which is what I guess you're looking for) are available from a wide variety of online vendors (Al's hobby shop, red arrow hobbies, commonwealth displays just to name a few). I'm lucky enough to fly with a club that has an onsite vendor (Merlin Missiles), so I buy most of my reloads from him.

Where are they on his sight? And how much? I saw he was having orders for NSL and that is what I need them for.

Originally posted by Lucky 94
Where are they on his sight? And how much? I saw he was having orders for NSL and that is what I need them for.
Lee at Merlin Missles is much easier to get on the phone, and often in the evenings. Use the phone number on his site; if you don't get him immediately, he's very good at returning calls.

Originally posted by Lucky 94

He doesn't really keep a running inventory on his website because he doesn't have time to update it. He's one guy that does this on the side. Give him a call or send him an email with what you're looking for and ask for prices, and he'll respond with availability and prices.

Ok. Thanks. I also fond commonwelth has them so I will find who has better prices and buy them soon. :) :)

Back