Post your christmas tree!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went more rocket-themed this year. That's the K-31 Star Blazer my wife built for Classic Model at NARAM this past summer nestled in the top branches.

IMG_7930.JPEGIMG_7932.JPEG

This is the third year for this artificial tree...we used to go to a friend's tree farm, but the last few years have opted out. It was hard to find an artificial tree that wasn't "pre lighted". And since we've gone to LED lights, we can't light up the Hallmark Star Trek ornaments any more. There are four on the tree, though I only see the USS Voyager and the USS Enterprise-D in this picture. There are also a Klingon Bird of Prey and the shuttle Galileo. But another Hallmark, Santa launching a model rocket, is front and center.

We still have not picked a (Angel) topper yet.

Can you guess what the big (barely) wrapped present underneath the tree is?

Christmas1.jpg

I'll give ya a hint: "One thing is not like the other":

Christmas2.jpg

Mums the word!

ps, bonus points for the brand name (double bonus points for the color!) :)

We still have not picked a (Angel) topper yet.

Can you guess what the big (barely) wrapped present underneath the tree is?

View attachment 621344

I'll give ya a hint: "One thing is not like the other":

View attachment 621345

Mums the word!

ps, bonus points for the brand name (double bonus points for the color!) :)
Microwave/convection oven, LG. I don't know the name of their gunmetal color though.

LG calls it "Black Stainless Steel" - gorgeous!

Tom, I love that Christmas room! So many presents, you cannot fit them under the tree! Now That's Christmas! :p

But, the only rocket related item, I could identify/guess at is the long red and white package to the left of the fireplace? Tubes maybe? I think you need to work on that - you've been good - right?! :)

So you make your grand kids watch them all day, they must have more patience than me by about 10h…
Oh, they won't get here until just before dinner. They have their pike from Mom & Dad, and Santa at home!
LG calls it "Black Stainless Steel" - gorgeous!

Tom, I love that Christmas room! So many presents, you cannot fit them under the tree! Now That's Christmas! :p

But, the only rocket related item, I could identify/guess at is the long red and white package to the left of the fireplace? Tubes maybe? I think you need to work on that - you've been good - right?! :)
Thanks! But that package is just a toy sword for my grandson. My build stash is already overflowing!

Last edited:
Back