one of my scratch rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saunter

Reaction score
Just thought I would post a pic of one of my scratch rockets... built this one about a year ago, but refuse to fly it... lol...

IMG_0819.jpg

Just thought I would post a pic of one of my scratch rockets... built this one about a year ago, but refuse to fly it... lol...

That's great! I keep trying to think of how to use one of those capsules for a nose cone, and now I know!

Your rocket looks pretty darned cool.

That's great! I keep trying to think of how to use one of those capsules for a nose cone, and now I know!

Your rocket looks pretty darned cool.

Ya... it took a while to get that glued onto a tube, to hold it onto the body tube, so it could be removeable... lol...

I love the little alien ones! I keep forcing myself to buy them! Theyre perfect little pilots! lol

I want a pilot too!!! Where can I get one?

hahaha... I got that one in Virginia, I think... but I have another I got in Pennsylvania... hmm? maybe I got a unique tradition going on, here? lol... I need one from 48 more states!

Anyways, I got the one in VA at a store called "Food Lion" and the one in PA I got from Wal-Mart, or as I like to call it, the "Death Store (star)," because its evil, has everything, and is probably comparable in size to a small moon... now you know how I get, when I'm tired... lol...

Anyways, if you can't find any, I can pick ya some up, as long as you pay for them, and the shipping... well... wait... I can only do that, if they still have them... I got my last one, a few months ago... lol

oh, cool! I go to Norfolk, alot, to visit my Dad... Dont suppose you know of any good legal launch sites around there? I'm always a bit iffy about asking if I can launch a rocket around cities... lol

Oh... just checked wal-mart... they got them... so, if anyone needs any ;)

I've been thinking about making a UFO with one... that'd look soo cool!

Back