New York Times Recommends the AltimeterTwo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Beans

Founder, Jolly Logic
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Today the New York Times did a piece recommending a few cool Father's Day gifts for dads that are into technology. I was thrilled to see the AltimeterTwo on the list!

Click here for the article.

If you buy just one gift this Father's Day, get the buckyballs. If you get TWO gifts, make the second the AltimeterTwo.

;-)

--John Beans, Jolly Logic

That is great. It is always good to see rocketry products in places where rocketry is not the focus. Helps the hobby get more members and companies make more sales.

I like my Altimeter Two. I've had it out on two seperate days now.

I've heard that there might be more vendors selling it than just Apogee in the near future.

I heard that Merlin Missile Solutions would be selling it soon, but it is not listed on their website yet.

I'm hoping that will be my fathers day gift this year.

That's great! I need print/highlight that for the wife & kids. ;)

John- You really need to get the A2 on the TARC
approved list! Having all the data you can now provide ON THE FIELD
without needing a computer to download is a great asset!

Mine just arrived today, can't wait to take it for a spin on my SkyBender. Might throw it on the Blue Ninja or Helicat just for giggles.

My fathers day gift arrived today in the mail. Surprise!! It's an Altimeter Two!! Awesome.

I read all about this thing before it was ordered but I was still struck by how small it is.

It's a really cool little gadget and I think I'll have lots of fun with it.

Yeah, I was completely amazed at how small it is. Jeff you wouldn't perchance have a GPS and a video camera would you?

Yeah, I was completely amazed at how small it is. Jeff you wouldn't perchance have a GPS and a video camera would you?

No, I don't have a GPS and the only video cams I have are of the keyfob type and an old VHS.

Latest posts

Back