Mini Midwest Power 2016

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran into a small snafu here so I won't be out
there quite as early as I had hoped
but I should still be there plenty early enough
to help you guys set things up....

Teddy

Location of site and announcement:

https://aprs.fi/#!mt=hybrid&z=11&call=a/QCRS&others=1&timerange=3600&tail=3600

Increase the time under "Show last" and click on "Show all" next to that.
There is a weather station in the northeast corner in the town of Walnut that has current weather readings one can peruse. Move the map up to show Princeton and there is a weather station on the very most south side of town. May give an idea of local conditions at the launch site.

Kurt

Not sure. Hope to take day off work and set up early. Have a tent to set up at Wildman's also.

-And, sadly *that* was the year that Gus's cheap Chinese Pyrotechnics ( and, under sized lift charges ) caused a major calamity...

After blowing ALL the fish out of Tim's Goldfish pond.- "Ya'll WATCH THIS!" :D sssssssssssss......ssss...BOMF!!

:eek::eek::eek: OH NO! It's heading towards the fish farm! :eek::eek::eek:

"OHHHHHH.......S%$#!" :surprised:

SPLASH...WHUMP! SPLASH......SPLAT!

"That can't happen again! Let me try ANOTHER ONE!" :D ssssssssssss.....ssss......ssss..........ssssss...BOMF!!

:eek::eek::eek: OH NO! It's heading toward the tent! :eek::eek::eek:

"OHHHHHH.......F%$#! :surprised:

THUMP...roll...roll...roll...KABLOOWIE!

After that fateful night, we never saw much of Gus again...:sigh: Rumor has it, he's now flying just Estes Rockets out of his backyard in Indiana...

-And, sadly *that* was the year that Gus's cheap Chinese Pyrotechnics ( and, under sized lift charges ) caused a major calamity...

After blowing ALL the fish out of Tim's Goldfish pond.- "Ya'll WATCH THIS!" :D sssssssssssss......ssss...BOMF!!

:eek::eek::eek: OH NO! It's heading towards the fish farm! :eek::eek::eek:

"OHHHHHH.......S%$#!" :surprised:

SPLASH...WHUMP! SPLASH......SPLAT!

"That can't happen again! Let me try ANOTHER ONE!" :D ssssssssssss.....ssss......ssss..........ssssss...BOMF!!

:eek::eek::eek: OH NO! It's heading toward the tent! :eek::eek::eek:

"OHHHHHH.......F%$#! :surprised:

THUMP...roll...roll...roll...KABLOOWIE!

After that fateful night, we never saw much of Gus again...:sigh: Rumor has it, he's now flying just Estes Rockets out of his backyard in Indiana...

And THAT... is one more reason why the wife and I will adjourn to the Days Inn... LOL:lol:

Remember what happened last year there... :wink:

Adrian

Ohhhhh...:eek: I heard about that one-

"National Pin the Tail on the Donkey Tournament Players" ( hosted by the local Shriners Club ):eek:)...drunken brawl in the lobby at 2am after the bar closed at the Days..." :bangpan:

Brings shivers to my mind to even think about that one again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1462723202.697631.jpg

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1462723219.309029.jpg

SEE!!! I CAN paint rockets colors besides Yellow!!

#wishingtheywereyellow

Three days and not a word from Gus...
Hmm. I guess I'll have to post some Gus bait...

There. That should bring him out of hiding...

Adrian

Three days and not a word from Gus...
Hmm. I guess I'll have to post some Gus bait...
Adrian

Woooooo.....:surprised:

Pretty......:D

Sorry I've been away gentlemen, real busy at work and, double timing it at home to prepare to be there Saturday afternoon to possibly TAP Eric's L-3. Along with Aris on Sunday...then whip out my last AMW M 2200 Skidmark and, BURN THAT MOTHER!

It's good too have friends like all of you....humble thanks! :eek:

See all of you soon-

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1463053339.561753.jpg

Just kidding! Had to explain the inspiration for the colors.

Latest posts

Back