Midwest Power 11 Chicago Rocket Mafia T-Shirts.......

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I popped this pic of our leader.. Gustav "The Firestarter" Piepenburg.. on I-74 today.. "Cool morning buddy?

Looks like the "Family" needs to setup up and buy you a new windscreen or at least some RainX..

Looks like all those shirts are costing him plenty!...

For petes sake.. ya might as well be a "homeless truck driver" with that POS..lol

Grim

:surprised:
:confused:
:no:

If....if....*someone* should sneak up on you and, "lightly tug" your most righteous ponytail and, yell......EXCUSE ME MA'AM, WHERE ARE THE BATHROOMS AROUND HERE!

It wasn't me....:lol:

I LOVE your sense of humor and, enthusiasm....It really makes the hobby SO much better.:eek:

Dude! Bring the QuadCopter AGAIN......I WANT a head on "imminent collision unavoidable" shot on the video this year of you buzzing the LCO table!

Last edited:
I would like too thank everyone for their interest and, participation in the CRM 2013 Edition Shirt!:D
The order has been placed tonight along with a short run of "Handout" Public Enemy Aerospace *BITO* shirts.....
I received a couple of requests from friends too humbly get their hands on one.....mostly they are being given out anonymously to people who have helped me out this year or done something above and, beyond in our hobby for someone else.
If you receive ONE of them.....I'm saying thank-you....out of my pocket.;)

Now lets go fly some rockets!:grin:

THERE HERE! As usual Custom Ink did an awesome job too......About threw my back out bringing in the boxes off my porch.....:eek:

That's ALOT of friggin shirts ya'll!:D

Right now, their being run through the washer(gentle cool wash)...slight amount of "Foo Foo" fabric softner...and, will be bagged very shortly with your name and, total.

I ask that you all try too pick them up between Friday and, Saturday....preferably early in the day......Just look for me way down on the SOUTH end of the flightline...up by the road. Why there as usual?
1. Some friends of mine are bringing in there fifth wheel campers...and, camping there...
2. I don't like living around "Heads UP!" *Area*.
3. I like walking far distances too the Porta Pots...
4. Some people don't like me....and, i don't like them....causes LESS problems.

Look for the "Dodge Diesel Display" and, you'll find me and, a very young girl named "Grace" who will be VERY happy/appreciated too take your money as the profits are going into the *Grace Merrell Saturday Night Launch....thank-you for helping buy my motor fund.*
Maybe a few bucks will go into the *Gus likes Wendy's and, he wants a burger or two and, maybe.....just maybe that cute Redheaded Girl in their T.V. commercials will be there too.....looking for the love of life....*

HEY!!:eek: IT'S MY DREAM!:eek:

As said before, if you chose the wrong size....there's nothing i can do...as there were alot of orders and, i did not purchase extras...

Some of you will be receiving the...Public Enemy Aerospace "Bun In The Oven" (BITO shirt) as a kind token of my appreciation for things that you may have done for me or Indiana Rocketry.

If YOU receive said shirt.....DO NOT turn it down....If you do, i know people who WILL rip it out of your hands...

Thank-you again for your support of a fun and, yet comical way that some of us look at the sport we love...while helping others...maybe without even knowing it.:D

Almost forgot.....Trojmeister?
I'll pick up your "Big D*ck Duck Shirt" from Claude and, mail it along with your CRM2013 shirt *added bonus....for shrink wrapping Manny's Cherokee at Argonia:lol:* YOU get a BITO shirt!
PM me sometime and let me know your address or if i should send it too the Tripoli Registration Box address.....

That was priceless!;)

Gus likes ... cute Redheaded Girl ... looking for the love of life ...

HEY!! IT'S MY DREAM!

This one?

(sorry, Gus. Go back to sleep, buddy. You were just having a bad dream. No more talking about redheads right before bedtime...)

55955344096009596458515.jpg

Washed, Dried, Bagged and, Tagged!:D
Takes alot too keep you guys and, gals properly clothed! I do have a few extras though.....I would like to verify any shortages with each of you when you pick up you orders.....just in case.
Don't want any hard feelings if someone gets left out....;)The Gross Family order alone takes up THREE bags.....Dang!View attachment 149409

Almost forgot.....Trojmeister?
I'll pick up your "Big D*ck Duck Shirt" from Claude and, mail it along with your CRM2013 shirt *added bonus....for shrink wrapping Manny's Cherokee at Argonia:lol:* YOU get a BITO shirt!
PM me sometime and let me know your address or if i should send it too the Tripoli Registration Box address.....

That was priceless!;)

Actually, it was Manny who wrapped my car.

I have a long memory, and some day, some way, he will pay. His Saturday morning wakeup was just me saying "Howdy". :D

-Kevin

Actually, it was Manny who wrapped my car.

I have a long memory, and some day, some way, he will pay. His Saturday morning wakeup was just me saying "Howdy". :D

-Kevin

Your right....Sorry:rolleyes: been on some "Mind Altering Stuff" recently.:eek:

Been in and, out of the Doctors office over the last few days as i REALLY plan too be *Cigarette Free* after 27 years....hopefully by MWP11!:D

Got a BIG BOTTLE of Chantix here now!;)

That last stuff they gave me....made me "Cr*p my Fur":sigh:

Almost wanted too take up "Eating Cigarettes" after that.......:p

Back too the subject.....All you have too do......IF you have an issue with someone/something or etc......is contact your fellow *Family Members*.;)
What happens in a cornfield....stays in a cornfield......:bangbang:

P.S. You STILL get a BITO shirt for any future shenanigans too be discovered.

Been in and, out of the Doctors office over the last few days as i REALLY plan too be *Cigarette Free* after 27 years....hopefully by MWP11!

Good for you, Gus!

Back too the subject.....All you have too do......IF you have an issue with someone/something or etc......is contact your fellow *Family Members*.;)
What happens in a cornfield....stays in a cornfield......

Oh, no, I want to see that "Oh, >feces<...." look on his face. :)

P.S. You STILL get a BITO shirt for any future shenanigans too be discovered.

I shall strive to live up to it!

-Kevin

There are now a few of these fine works of art in circulation......Please remember to bring cash.....crisp $20 bills preferred!;)
Look for the guy with the rusty black pickup, parked on the north side of Cty 1850 selling shirts off the tailgate.
See you all there!:D

Still gotta catch up with ya...Sunday Gus?

That we will do Scott! ;) Thanks again for your help in locating my friends rocket in the "South Field". I still have shirts too deliver to Chad Roger and, Ben Walbaum also.
I'll try too catch all of you early in the morning....see you there!:D

That we will do Scott! ;) Thanks again for your help in locating my friends rocket in the "South Field". I still have shirts too deliver to Chad Roger and, Ben Walbaum also.
I'll try too catch all of you early in the morning....see you there!:D

Yesterday I looked everywhere for you, but couldn't find you. I spent the rest of the day digging:(.

You guys need to get a group picture with all of the mafia guys in it...

Just saying.

Back