• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Metalcaster's Bible

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Kemker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
@prfesser sent me one of these after I had ordered one on Amazon. The Amazon copy arrived today. Now I have two of these and only need one. I'm keeping the one that @prfesser sent me, but I'll send the other one to anyone willing to pay shipping, or wants to pick up either at a Dalzell, SC launch or wants to meet somewhere in the Atlanta metro area.

MetalcastersBible.jpg
Picture is from eBay, not of the actual book you'll receive.

@prfesser sent me one of these after I had ordered one on Amazon. The Amazon copy arrived today. Now I have two of these and only need one. I'm keeping the one that @prfesser sent me, but I'll send the other one to anyone willing to pay shipping, or wants to pick up either at a Dalzell, SC launch or wants to meet somewhere in the Atlanta metro area.

View attachment 625587
Picture is from eBay, not of the actual book you'll receive.
Is it still available? I'm interested

Back