Madcow Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well %^&*. It ended up being my own stupidity. I was looking at the wrong email and didn't see the email right below that said "Order Successful".

I owe an apology to Madcow for being rude about it. :( Someone smack me :p

Not a problem at all - glad everything was good :)

I noticed the prices are still reduced on the site. Is the sale still on?

Yes, we usually let the sale go through today also just to make sure everyone gets a chance. We'll take it down later this afternoon.

Thanks again everyone for a fun day yesterday.

Mike

Thank you for sale going on Saturday 11-28 , I received shipping notice on my "massive" package yesterday :)

Thank you for sale going on Saturday 11-28 , I received shipping notice on my "massive" package yesterday :)

Thanks for making our sale successful!

We are making our way through the orders - it usually takes us about 2 weeks to get through everything - we are a little more than half way through.

Thanks!
Mike

Thanks for making our sale successful!

We are making our way through the orders - it usually takes us about 2 weeks to get through everything - we are a little more than half way through.

Thanks!
Mike

I had an issue with several previous orders, called and left a message, several hours later MadCow is on the phone with me squaring it all away. Always super fast shipping, and personal one-on-one service, even in the middle of the Christmas sales rush. Customer for life.

My largish package was just scanned in at my local post office 29 min ago! Should be out for delivery today, and I'll be either opening it up (or hiding it from the wife) later this evening!

Ok, time to finish building all the 2014 Black Friday stuff. Thanks, Madcow!

Got my delivery on Friday. Sweet! Madcow Screech with a 54mm hole :dark: (*sinister laughter*) :dark:, and a Momba for the girlfriend... Cause why not?

Can't wait to get crackin' on the Screech. I've quite a few 54mm loads for that one....

Got my shipping notice today. Very exciting indeed!

Nate

Got my order in today, everything in great shape (stuck coupler aside). Thanks Madcow Mike!

My goodies are also on the way! Thanks Madcow!! Looking forward to some rocket building this holiday season! :)

Jim Z

Great service from Mike and the BFS, got a call back and already received a FG 2.6" Nike Smoke, thanks Mike!

Got my order today! Not allowed to open it for another... lets see, 11 days, but the box is exceedingly enticing!

Nate

Received my BFS order yesterday, wasn't a christmas present (I'll be on the opposite end of the country for Christmas anyway), so already opened. Got a 4" Nike Smoke, a 38mm retainer for a Frenzy XL 2" I already had and an A5475 adapter (works quite a bit differently than the smaller ones that I'm used to) for a 3" MMT rocket I plan to build. Tried a quick dry-fit of the Nike Smoke but the fin slots on the 4" tube are a good bit shorter than the fin roots, so that will take some fixing.

I got my massive package Saturday , wont be opened until 7:00 am December 25 th :present::hohoho: :santa-smile:

Our last BFS item shipped a couple days ago - we are finally caught up! Thank you all for your patience and making the last 2 1/2 weeks so much fun for us :)

We really appreciate all of you for making this a great year for us and we're looking forward to next year.

Thanks!
Mike

Back