• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Lot For Sale $6800 firm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If enough people in a group can get together and everyone can go in on the whole lot it can sell all at once without braking it up. I know $6800 is a lot for one person to spend even I couldn’t do it but a big enough group can. This way the whole lot can be bought and the group can divide it up between one another. If someone has a kit that someone else wants then there are enough kits to trade with each other. Dose that make sense?

I get it people are just trying to be helpful. Growing up I rode in big trucks when I was a kid. I was a truck driver myself for over 30 years until I recently became became permanently disabled. I can sit at a desk and build model truck kits that I can relate to. I’m trying to get this new hobby started. I can’t walk out in a field anymore and fly the rockets. I am trying to get rid of the whole lot at once so they are out of site and out of mind. I need the room for the model kits. If I have to look at dozens of kits left over I may want to keep them all that I have. It’s either sell all or just keep them all. I want to let go of the hobby all together.

I get it people are just trying to be helpful. Growing up I rode in big trucks when I was a kid. I was a truck driver myself for over 30 years until I recently became became permanently disabled. I can sit at a desk and build model truck kits that I can relate to. I’m trying to get this new hobby started. I can’t walk out in a field anymore and fly the rockets. I am trying to get rid of the whole lot at once so they are out of site and out of mind. I need the room for the model kits. If I have to look at dozens of kits left over I may want to keep them all that I have. It’s either sell all or just keep them all. I want to let go of the hobby all together.
I hope you keep and build the collection. Maybe you could mentor some other builders and fliers and have some help retrieving the rockets?

I didn’t mention that what comes with the lot is around a thousand dollars of motors. Might be a little more. Plus I bought every card stock fin alignment guides for from Apogee Components and Quailman full set fin alignment guides 1/16, 3/32 and 1/8 fin card stock. There are two Estes fin jigs with two size marking guides. One very well built and square fin guillotine jig. All of this stuff is also included with the lot.

Yes that is correct. When I was taking inventory of what I had for myself I found in my other box a second of the same kit. Sometimes when I bought a kit if I really liked it I bought a second one. So yes there are quite a few doubles. I bought extra of one kit just in case I fly one and lose it I would have another one as a back up. This wasn’t a typo.

Yes that is correct. When I was taking inventory of what I had for myself I found in my other box a second of the same kit. Sometimes when I bought a kit if I really liked it I bought a second one. So yes there are quite a few doubles. I bought extra of one kit just in case I fly one and lose it I would have another one as a back up. This wasn’t a typo.

At one time before 2021 I had triples of many kits. One to build and display, one to fly, one as a backup.
I sold most of the extra 2 back in 2021 and have just one of most kits, but some still doubles. I sold the real desirable kits [like Estes Titan IIIE, Nike Smoke 3" PSII] in single lots. I sold many smaller kits in 4,6, or 8 item lots.

I need to re-inventory when I get better on my feet this spring and thin out a little more.

Last edited:
I didn’t mention that what comes with the lot is around a thousand dollars of motors. Might be a little more. Plus I bought every card stock fin alignment guides for from Apogee Components and Quailman full set fin alignment guides 1/16, 3/32 and 1/8 fin card stock. There are two Estes fin jigs with two size marking guides. One very well built and square fin guillotine jig. All of this stuff is also included with the lot.

Bit wait, there's more.

Oh you’re so funny! I had just forgotten to add what comes with the lot. It just isn’t the kits. It’s all I needed to build and fly them. No there’s no more but if I keep getting busted on this lot then I will really hear people complain when I raise the price to $7200 or $7400. After that I will change my mind and do something else with it.

Oh you’re so funny! I had just forgotten to add what comes with the lot. It just isn’t the kits. It’s all I needed to build and fly them. No there’s no more but if I keep getting busted on this lot then I will really hear people complain when I raise the price to $7200 or $7400. After that I will change my mind and do something else with it.

I am confident by the time you find "everything included with the sale" it will be worth your asking price. Using your own logic, as a salesman you have been trying to sell us a base model F150 at platinum prices without disclosing it has a 3.0-liter Whipple and a 10 speed. We are not trying to bust your balls. This is exactly why there have been so many people asking for lists or pictures of your stuff. I honestly have no skin in the game and have only been trying to help you.

If I sell the whole lot and wanted to start all over again and replaced everything I have with the same identical kits I couldn’t afford it. The OOP kits are being sold now for a ridiculous price and I couldn’t afford to buy them. As the cost of everything going up like food, gas, ect this hobby is getting to expensive for me with a fixed income. I would like someone to buy them and just have fun. Don’t just hang them up forever and wait for the plastic to turn yellow from age thinking these will be worth double or triple in price some day.
well I understand what you are saying, but whoever decides to make this purchase will do what they want them? As long as you get your money I wouldn't be too concerned what someone does with them.

Last call for Rocket Lot For Sale. I have had a lot of comments on my collection but it’s time to sell it and move on. I can’t split up the lot because if I did it would make the Lot less desirable to sell. If everyone just wants the Pro Series II I would suggest ordering them on line and pay S&H plus taxes. My asking price is as low as I would go. If you can find these kits for a lot less well I wish you the best of luck. If a local group of people would chip in together within driving distance then it wouldn’t cost a lot for one person. I don’t deliver. I thank you all for your interest. Soon to be former rocketeer.

Back