Looks like its gonna be beautiful next weekend for the SPAAR launch in Pa!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86mustang408w

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post events to see who's going where. Also gonna hit URRG this Sept 9th too, and next spring hopefully for my L1, and in June 2024 for LDRS. Super pumped about both its rough to start a thread too far out then weather hits for certain events(I've been using the forum pretty regularly again but not sure about who can post events and such. Ill go read the rules but this is just a general chat). Well this will be my second launch with them and this one is at the Zell Farm location. Ill be going to Halifax too after URRG(Sept 9th in NY) on sat. Sept 16th. And looks like they added one in October too. Ill be at all of SPAAR's. First time joining a club, and finally the NAR after building and flying since 1990. I got back into it after a 10 year break as I've posted about that in other threads. Super excited the weathers looking good and Ill get to put more up next weekend. Awesome.

http://www.spaar.org/default.aspx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811-132058_WeatherBug.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811-132058_WeatherBug.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 0
Still looks good weather wise. Really excited after not doing this for some years, to finally get some up. I'm just trying to find some guys that are SPAAR or URRG members, on here. I've gotten back into this hobby for good. 10 years ago I struggled even on here to find a launch site. Anyways, all has changed. Looking forward to some good launch days, and hopefully my L1 certification @ URRG. But Probably not until next spring/very early summer.

Well URRG is 2morrow, I'm not going to fly just watch. That's going to be fun in itself. I think they have a rule any E motor rockets need rail buttons. I don't have any built. Next weekend is also SPAAR, so it was a choice to fly there and not 2morrow. Still should be a good day, definitely going to have fun even watching. And I'll get Info and maybe even join their club. Anyone going?

URRG was amazing. Going back up 10/7 & 10/8. Also SPAAR has the Halifax launch this weekend. I'll be attending.

Attachments

• 20230909_132320.jpg
    20230909_132320.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back