Looking for - ARC 1318 Instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvage-1

Certified
Reaction score
I got myself an ARC 1318 cluster kit, but I dont have any instructions with it.

If you have a copy... pls pm me.

Is that the smaller one or the larger one? If its the smaller, I have them.

Smaller, 13mm and 18mm.

Is there any chance you could get a photo each page?

I can scan it in the morning and email it to you if you like.

Cool Rocket! I built one about 2 years ago, very intricate read the instructions 3 times kind of build.

Got the courage to launch it on a low wind kind of day. Perfect launch, all 4 strap-ons separated, spider like smoke trails. Tense moments at recovery time, 3 of the boosters were clustered in about a 20' circle. The forth was no where!! Finally found it about 30 yards from the others. Have not launched since, it looks so cool, I don't want to lose any boosters.

Where did you get it from? I have been wanting to get the 1824 but cannot find it since the company went away.

Cool Rocket! I built one about 2 years ago, very intricate read the instructions 3 times kind of build.

Got the courage to launch it on a low wind kind of day. Perfect launch, all 4 strap-ons separated, spider like smoke trails. Tense moments at recovery time, 3 of the boosters were clustered in about a 20' circle. The forth was no where!! Finally found it about 30 yards from the others. Have not launched since, it looks so cool, I don't want to lose any boosters.

Where did you get it from? I have been wanting to get the 1824 but cannot find it since the company went away.

He sells them on Ebay fairly regularly, though I don't see anything listed right now. We also bought a "Shark" kit from him, my son and I had a good time building that one. I have not attempted the 1318 yet, kinda chicken... The scans of the instructions are too large to upload here, send me an email address and I'll get them to you.

My 1318 had been sat around for a while in the 'to do' box. Lost the instructions a while ago and just put the kit back in the pack.

Looking forward to building it.

sending pm chadrog

Back