Lego Saturn V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonathanOtt

Reaction score
I just found a few Lego Saturn V on auction. I'm no collector, nor a real Lego enthusiast, but think it'd be cool on the desk.

What is a good max price?

I didn't know there was a re-issue. I bought a kit directly from the Lego website when it was first released (June 2017), and built it with my nieces and nephew. In November of 2018, I found it for sale on Amazon for $78.74 (kit #21309) and bought another one, but now I wish I had bought several for conversion to flying models. I was really surprised it was on sale, that led me to believe it was not as popular as Lego expected. So I was surprised about the reissue. My goal for the second kit was to build it but leave it open to be able to see all the interior details that are covered when it’s fully assembled. But that’s a project for another day.

It does look good as a desk model. If that's your goal, you should be able to save some money by buying an open box set that's no longer considered collectable.

Good luck,

Tony

Back