LDRS 41 Registration is open (Finally)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
First time Wordpress user and am having a problem with PayPal integration. Currently. you can pay with a credit card or check. PayPal coming soon (hopefully).

RandyL

First time Wordpress user and am having a problem with PayPal integration. Currently. you can pay with a credit card or check. PayPal coming soon (hopefully).

RandyL
Edit: <deleted my original response> I re-registered and it all went smoothly now after the re-launch of the registration process.

Last edited:
All this cool stuff you are learning? Make it all part of a "continuity file" with hard copy, digital files, after-action reports (AAR)s, surveys, etc. that might/will help the next guy along. Think of the ultimate goal being a flexible checklist to success. :) A copy should be maintained in the TRA Archives and updated after each event.... or frankly each quarter.... or about 30 seconds a week.

Glad I don't have a lot of people watching every step I make... ;)
You're doing great. Better actually. You are kicking large "4th point of contact" publicly! Keep it up! Holler if you think I can help. :D

Back