LDRS 41 Volunteers Needed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
IMG_3164-Copy-scaled.jpgLDRS 41 is in search of volunteers. We currently only have 42% of the volunteer slots filled. For those of you who have signed up to volunteer, we greatly thank you. If you haven't signed up yet, please consider helping out for a shift or two. Just 2 hours of your time will greatly help in making LDRS 41 an enjoyable event for everyone. You can sign up here. Use the tabs near the top of the page to chose with day you would like to volunteer

RandyL

If you're attending LDRS and haven't signed up for a volunteer shift, I encourage you to do so.

It's a great way to meet people, plus these events run on volunteers. Without folks willing to help out, things will grind to a halt.

-Kevin

Yep! Talked with Frank and Randy on Wednesday. I'll be helping out throughout the week and weekend. Undoubtedly one of my favorite activities of a large regional or national launch is working range duty. Arguably more fun than launching your own rockets! See you there!

I looked the other day,most if not all the RSO spots were filled. I would have loved to do RSO for the whole launch like I do at MWP. Guess I should have tried weeks ago.

Was nice to help out on Wednesday
I'm sorry I had to leave early....
(Took Wife to O'Hare airport)

Frank & Crew must work their
ass off year round making all
those flying events happen!

Hats off to ya !

Back