Jolly Logic Chute Release

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncrichie

Reaction score
You will all get a chuckle out of this one. In 2019 I purchased a JLCR. I never used it and put it away somewhere! You know that place, the place you will always remember so you can go look for it. Well you guessed it by now, I can't find it. To make it a little easier I need your help. For those that have one and still have the box, can you give me the measurements of the box and the outer color. This may help me locate it, maybe. Hopefully it didn't get thrown away, yikes. Yes, the basement is a mess! Thanks for reading.

Kurt

Thank you so much. That will help narrow it down. It may be on a book shelf? If/when I find it I'll have to report back.

Kurt

My Jolly Logic chute release is in this picture. It's very easy to miss. I even have 'Chute Release' written on a piece of blue tape on one side of the box – turns out that is only helpful if it is placed so I can read it.

The printing is only on the top, all four sides are just plain black.

Good luck,

Tony

Jolly-Logic.jpg

PS: Even though I keep mine in my 'rocket closet', I've still managed to misplace it several times over the years. But I've always found it in the closet.

I bet it's in one of your launch/tackle boxes!?

One thing that has helped me find things, is to pretend I have another one and go put it away somewhere. Every now and then, I actually find what I was looking for!

Good luck!

Found it! Inside another box of miscellaneous rocket parts? I was pleasantly surprised after 5 years it had some of its battery charge left. It's now charged up, I'm going to leave it on today and see how long the charge lasts to be sure it's ok.

Kurt

Back