Jim Z's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a method to get the files that aren't pdf to print, and to print at the right scale?

Last edited:
Is there a method to get the files that aren't pfd to print, and to print at the right scale?
Those are TIF images and I just click "save as" and save as tif and then open them up with MS Paint.

On Page setup, uncheck the centering boxes and set margins to zero (that will set margins to the minimum your printer allows rather than default).

Make sure Adjust size box says 100%. Then it should print correct size.

Is there a method to get the files that aren't pdf to print, and to print at the right scale?
Did you try the instructions that I posted and were you able to get them to print at the correct scale?

Those are TIF images and I just click "save as" and save as tif and then open them up with MS Paint.

On Page setup, uncheck the centering boxes and set margins to zero (that will set margins to the minimum your printer allows rather than default).

Make sure Adjust size box says 100%. Then it should print correct size.

Did you try the instructions that I posted and were you able to get them to print at the correct scale?

Went to www.spacemodeling.org/JimZ/index.htm

Scrolled down page to the Estes logo and selected it.

Scrolled down next page to kit #0872, Sparrow (my new intrest), which is not in a pdf foremat.

Selected green box to view plans.

All the pages of the plan come up together, but they're so small their not usable. When a single page is selected for viewing it can not be munipulated. After selecting 'File" in the tool bar you can not select 'Save As' as an option. If you right click the mouse, no 'Save As' option comes up at all.

So... I'm stuck! :confused:

What are you doing that I am not doing? :confused2:

Last edited:
I get a "save target as" when I right click and also a "save picture as"
I wish I could help you.

sorry,

When I right click on a page I get this and do "save target as"

Jim z.JPG

I get a "save target as" when I right click and also a "save picture as"
I wish I could help you.

sorry,

You did help me. I back tracked and tried a different mouse clicking approch.

It seems I unknowingly tossed a monkey wrench into the step by step procces by selecting a single page to view and then trying to use the 'Save As' or 'Save Target As' options.

That does not work.

After clearing that up, the instructions from BobH48 work just as discribed. :w:

Man, lost time because of a mouse click. :pc:

My thanks to both of you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back