Jim, would you please stand up?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been responding to a number of posts lately, and I'm surprised at how many Jims are here.

I once worked in a trophy company with less than 20 employees, 4 of us were Jim, one was Jaime (a Mexican). Of course the foreman was one of us. Any time we'd get a call, we'd have to make sure which Jim was being requested.

So, how many of us are Jim?

Thanks!
Jim

Lets see...
I know Jim Fletcher (my dad), Jim Livingston, Jim Scarpine, Crazy Jim Hendrickson, and a few more that don't pop into my head at the moment...
:p

Hey meet Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim. Uh, what's your name? Frank. Do you mind if I call you Jim.

But I don't want any Spam!!!

[video=youtube;anwy2MPT5RE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/video]

JAMES (SPAM SAUSAGE BACON EGG AND TOMATO) BALFOUR (NOT SUNDAYS)

Last edited:
I work in a six person company, three of us are Jim. The three of us once went to lunch with a vendor, Jim and Jim.

Forty years of living in California I had never known a Charles.
I now do business on line with two Charles and two Chucks.

And have you ever noticed that all the proprietors of hobby related stores, venders and manufactures all have simple mono-syllabic names? Jim, Chuck, Bob, Mark, Frank, Al. . .Al for goodness sakes. What!? He couldn’t come up with a first name that had only one letter?

It’s as if these people keep their names real simple so as not to confuse us.

I once worked in a trophy company with less than 20 employees, 4 of us were Jim, one was Jaime (a Mexican). Of course the foreman was one of us. Any time we'd get a call, we'd have to make sure which Jim was being requested.

"I'm sorry, but Jim, Jimmy, and Jimbo all went to lunch with James. Do you speak Spanish? Would you like to talk to Jaime?"

Last edited:
Man answers phone “Hello, you have reached Fletcher, Fletcher, Fletcher and Fletcher; how may I help you?”

“I’d like to speak to Mr. Fletcher please.”

“I’m sorry sir but Mr. Fletcher passed away last year”

“Then can I speak to Mr. Fletcher?”

“Mr. Fletcher is out of town on business “

“Well perhaps I can speak to Mr. Fletcher!?”

“Mr. Fletcher is on vacation”

“Then can I please speak to Mr. Fletcher!!?”

“Speaking.”

I am Jim, my Dad is Jim,don't anyone DARE call me Junior, I WILL get the Mafia involved.I was Jimmy growing up, I'm so glad I finally grew out of that!! I know 3 rocketry Jim's personally, havent had the pleasure of meeting Mr Flis yet. Jim Varrone, Jim Livingston and Jim Hendricksen!! See CJ, I remembered it was s-e-n not s-o-n!!

Jimmy and Mafia mentioned in the same topic and it wasn’t about Hoffa.

Imagine that.

I am Jim, my dad was Jim, several uncles named Jim, At family reunions you call Jim, you get a crowd!

I'm Jim! :y: And that there is my picture! They say we all look alike. LOL!

Jim Z

[YOUTUBE]1j-76eLz1hc[/YOUTUBE]

"That was not Jim. That was Jim."
"There are ten of us. All of family Jim. Each one named 'Jim'. Slight differences in how you pronounce."

Man answers phone “Hello, you have reached Fletcher, Fletcher, Fletcher and Fletcher; how may I help you?”

“I’d like to speak to Mr. Fletcher please.”

“I’m sorry sir but Mr. Fletcher passed away last year”

“Then can I speak to Mr. Fletcher?”

“Mr. Fletcher is out of town on business “

“Well perhaps I can speak to Mr. Fletcher!?”

“Mr. Fletcher is on vacation”

“Then can I please speak to Mr. Fletcher!!?”

“Speaking.”

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I am Jim, my Dad is Jim,don't anyone DARE call me Junior, I WILL get the Mafia involved.I was Jimmy growing up, I'm so glad I finally grew out of that!! I know 3 rocketry Jim's personally, havent had the pleasure of meeting Mr Flis yet. Jim Varrone, Jim Livingston and Jim Hendricksen!! See CJ, I remembered it was s-e-n not s-o-n!!

Hehe, guess who is also working the stand at astronomy days on Saturday the 25th...
:rofl:

Well I always thought I was "Jim"....

..............till spell check corrected me....I'm really "Gym"

The other Gym

I just ate a Slim Jim:point: Or how about this, "Dr. Jimmy and Mr. Jim, When I'm pilled you don't notice him, He only comes out when I drink my gin:headbang:

Latest posts

Back