Is Europe a rocket-free zone?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arminius

Reaction score
Hello to you all,

When going through the multiple ressources I could find on the internet and this forum (which looks like the biggest and most active one on the web), it feels like continental Europe (excluding UK) is close to a rocket-free zone. I found some club website but most seem dead. Tripoli Netherlands seems the only one still active. So what happened there?

Are there any clubs in french speaking countries (France, Belgium, Luxembourg) I did not see?

Looking forward to exploring this forum even more.

You are very misinformed, e.g. German rocketeers just had several events with the largest taking place last weekend.

I often come across videos of folks in Europe building "Amateur Rockets" out of metal, but not so much Model Rockets.

You are very misinformed, e.g. German rocketeers just had several events with the largest taking place last weekend.

You were right, when googling for clubs in german I found Ag-modellraketen. I guess I was too focused on french-speaking clubs! Thanks for the information.

I ha previsouly stumbled uppon websites such as https://www.modellraketen-muenchen.de/ which seem dead (2010 last edit) and gave me the wrong feeling.

Last edited:
Back