In Cooperation with The Rocketry Forum

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
EMRR is pleased to announce that we have added a checkbox to our Review/Article submission forms that allows guests to indicate that they are submitting a review on behalf of The Rocketry Forum. Thereby, all reviews submitted in this manner would be marked as "by So-and-So - courtesy of The Rocketry Forum". After some submissions, there will then be a search keyword applied to list them all.

Why?

1 - EMRR is dedicated to reviews and while The Rocketry Forum has a review section with rating, we want to ensure full and thorough reviews are also submitted to EMRR. That is our core competency. The shorter opinions and the back-and-forth comments from the reviews/summaries posted on The Rocketry Forum aren't appropriate for EMRR and therefore are perfect for this forum

2 - We like the forum features (although I'd like to see some search features...maybe I missed them) of The Rocketry Forum and would like to help promote it

I hope everyone enjoys this and if anyone already has a review on EMRR that they would like to have marked as "by So-and-So - courtesy of The Rocketry Forum" please let me know.

Happy flying,
Nick

We welcome EMRR to the community and are working to integrate our Reviews forum with the EMRR. More on this to follow...

We have just finished our The Rocketry Forum Archive Page and have converted Carl's and Phillip's reviews to have a link to that page. We have added the specific TRF search criteria to the Archive page and on our main Search page.

Have fun!

- Nick

Back