I'm not watching the Super Bowl and IDGAF

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDGAF that you didn't watch the game. Why start a thread about it?

IDGAF that you didn't watch the game. Why start a thread about it?

YH4siLA.jpg

I have just decided that I am not going to watch the Super Bowl either. When is it on? :lol:

My son's girlfriend was in this year's half time show. She got to meet Bruno Mars. Not a lot of offense in the game. I did not really care who won, but I was surprised at how the Denver defense harassed Cam Newton and the Panthers. It was also interesting seeing Michael Oher play after seeing "The Blind Side" on TV a bunch of times. I haven't followed football too closely this year since the 49ers dismantled their team.

My son's girlfriend was in this year's half time show. She got to meet Bruno Mars. Not a lot of offense in the game. I did not really care who won, but I was surprised at how the Denver defense harassed Cam Newton and the Panthers. It was also interesting seeing Michael Oher play after seeing "The Blind Side" on TV a bunch of times. I haven't followed football too closely this year since the 49ers dismantled their team.

As a Ravens fan, I was watching "big Mike" before The Blind Side ever came out. :wink:

I know a family of 4 that went to the game. I hope they liked the $20K sticker shock. Here is a link to an amusing Super Bowl Party story about how the wealthy party in Atherton, CA.

https://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_29486338/super-bowl-party-atherton-goes-all-out

Joe Montana and Jay Leno were there. We live less than a mile from the party house on "the other side of the tracks" so to speak. My wife ran into a wall of security trying to drive by the house doing regular daily errands. She had to find another way around the party. I can't believe that we didn't get invited! lol

Back