I need some help with the Apogee F10

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljwilley

I’m pretty sure it will work…
Reaction score
I do not have one currently, but I need a measurement. If you have one, I would be grateful if you could measure it for me. I need the outer diameter of the nozzle. For clarity, I have posted a picture:
c752cefe82b00081292bb2492552ed97.image.320x242.jpg
I drew a little red line to show what measurement I need.

Thanks in advance!

c752cefe82b00081292bb2492552ed97.image.320x242.jpg
I actually would also like to know the length of the nozzle, if posible.

@ljwilley --

I don't recall if @Adrian A ever posted the actual dimensions you're looking for.

I am guessing you're looking to make a tail cone for the F10 ?

Adrian's post: Taking a shot at the G record starts off with a design for the G12 but then he actually flew an Apogee F10 for a new record last fall.

I know that Adrian posted some nice pictures of his tail cone for the F10 in the thread about half-way thru ...

Maybe the dimensions you seek are in the thread or maybe Adrian has that info in his notebook ?

HTH ...

-- kjh

@ljwilley --

I don't recall if @Adrian A ever posted the actual dimensions you're looking for.

I am guessing you're looking to make a tail cone for the F10 ?

Adrian's post: Taking a shot at the G record starts off with a design for the G12 but then he actually flew an Apogee F10 for a new record last fall.

I know that Adrian posted some nice pictures of his tail cone for the F10 in the thread about half-way thru ...

Maybe the dimensions you seek are in the thread or maybe Adrian has that info in his notebook ?

HTH ...

-- kjh
There is no information on that thread. I am trying to break that record too!
Email Apogee... they'll get you those dimensions.
I will, thanks guys!

Back