Hump Day Happy Hour Sale start now !! 9/16/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked for me....always have the ones jumping the gun to make their comments/assumptions! :facepalm:

I placed my order late last night and I haven't received it yet. What does this mean? Should I be worried? I've always received everything I ordered and never had any issues before, should I be worried now? I feel like I really got screwed by ordering exactly what I wanted, on sale, with $4.99 shipping.

I placed my order late last night and I haven't received it yet. What does this mean? Should I be worried? I've always received everything I ordered and never had any issues before, should I be worried now? I feel like I really got screwed by ordering exactly what I wanted, on sale, with $4.99 shipping.

I feel you pain. Some vendors just don't know how to treat people...

LOL you guys are too funny.

Yes, the $4.99 flat rate shipping is still in place, the banner will be going back up.
However we are thinking of upping it to $5.99 so that we are able to ship more of the boxes Priority Mail as apposed to First Class Mail.
We encourage your input.

BTW we are in the process of adding those new products we have talked about and should be on the website in the next few days.

Thank You
Sales Dept

I wish I could afford something in Med to High power.
I also wish there was a club close by to get me into it.
I also wish for the dollar bill I planted 15 years ago to start growing into the money tree.
I may have to go dig it up and find better ground to plant it in.
Have fun everyone.
Stuck between the trees in lower MIchigan with low power.
:bang:

LOL you guys are too funny.

Yes, the $4.99 flat rate shipping is still in place, the banner will be going back up.
However we are thinking of upping it to $5.99 so that we are able to ship more of the boxes Priority Mail as apposed to First Class Mail.
We encourage your input.

BTW we are in the process of adding those new products we have talked about and should be on the website in the next few days.

Thank You
Sales Dept

No problems here with $5.99 or even $6.99 flat rate shipping. :D

NikeMikey

+1 here too. I'd pay 5-6.99. Those small Priority boxes are perfect for those small orders. Glad there are more options now.

Pssst, FCM and priority travel in the same pipeline. But those free SFRB's are awesome :) If it fits in a padded envelope under 13 oz, go right on with FCM. Zero benefit going to priority.

Personally... I love the flat rate and 5.99 works for me. makes doing lots of smaller orders as-needed easier....instead of trying to pile up 3-5 projects at a time for an order.

Got my order today! Man this orange tubing is awesome! Thanks!!!!

Got mine also, man you ought to see the red! This stuff looks awsome with
a coat of clear. It really brings out the color.

Pssst, FCM and priority travel in the same pipeline. But those free SFRB's are awesome :) If it fits in a padded envelope under 13 oz, go right on with FCM. Zero benefit going to priority.

Personally... I love the flat rate and 5.99 works for me. makes doing lots of smaller orders as-needed easier....instead of trying to pile up 3-5 projects at a time for an order.

I don't believe this. I can ship first class and priority to the same destination and priority will win. Not always, but it does happen. Of course, parcel post to California beats one to North Carolina every time.

I don't believe this. I can ship first class and priority to the same destination and priority will win. Not always, but it does happen. Of course, parcel post to California beats one to North Carolina every time.

I've sorted the stuff. Don't believe it all you want. It's a fact.
11811065473_f262599204.jpg

Last edited:
A lot can happen based on size, to be honest. They're reworking all kinds of processing right now, but some areas have different machines and processes.

As for not getting picked up. No excuse for that noise.

There was a six week break from the HDHH sales, then coming back there has only been one fg tube sale and no new kits. You are missing your chance to pre-distribute my BSS funds...

In all seriousness, I really look forward to the sale each week. Hoping some <=I motor kits come up soon!

Any word on new HDHH sales? I need an excuse to spend money I don't need to spend.

Back