Hump Day Happy Hour Sale start now !! 9/16/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
Tonight's Sale will be G12 Fiberglass Tubing on all sizes.
front-pic1_md.jpg
https://rocketrywarehouse.com/index.php?cPath=78
That is 20% off tonight only !!

Discount will show up in the cart!

Please come check out the great deal and check out some of our other new products, lots more to be added in coming days.
www.rocketrywarehouse.com

Remember the sale starts at 7 PM EST and runs until inventory is gone or Midnight (whichever comes first)

Thank You
Sales Dept

Not to be a nudge.... but every sale says "new products in the coming days" and then we don't see any. What's coming man?

Looks like mainly a sale on Flo Orange and Flo Yellow air frames. I guess they didn't sell so good. :)

Would have preferred natural or black, but whatever... There's always paint. :)

NikeMikey

!!!! That was a mistake Sorry, it should have been natural only.
However we have now included Natural, Black, Flo Yellow, Flo Orange.

Again sorry for the mistake.

Thank You
Sales Dept

!!!! That was a mistake Sorry, it should have been natural only.
However we have now included Natural, Black, Flo Yellow, Flo Orange.

Again sorry for the mistake.

Thank You
Sales Dept

and now you have me looking..... DAMNNNNNNNNN

Attempting to place order for 3" black, but not getting discount.

OK I commented on my order (#4126) that I preferred natural or black, but only orange and yellow were selectable. First choice black, second choice natural, third choice any color. Thanks for these sales.
NikeMikey

It is not and I have no more tolerance or time to waste!

I've checked it for a fourth time. $20 reg, $16 in the cart. The problem is on your end, and you're quite rude. (I am not affiliated with RW, I just think you're being unreasonable)

At the very least, place the order and I will manually discount it after the order is place.
When we put something onsale we stand by our word.
You will always get the discount price no matter what.

Thank You
Sales Dept

... I hate to do this here, but I placed an order on Sunday, September 8th and have received no notice of it being shipped. I contacted the RW help/contact page and have received no response... Any chance someone can get back to me on when to expect that order?

It is not and I have no more tolerance or time to waste!

Seriously? That's a bit much. Don't you think? If this is the worst thing to happen to you today (and I believe it is on your end btw) your days must be amazing.

Keep on keepin' on RW. Not in the market for the HDHH items this week but I'll wait in eager anticipation for the next one.

Does the sale include tubing that is out-of-stock? Looking for a couple 54mm--48" sections of thin-walled.

Does the sale include tubing that is out-of-stock? Looking for a couple 54mm--48" sections of thin-walled.

I just added 54mm 48" thin wall to my cart....at sale price.... appears in stock...

I just added 54mm 48" thin wall to my cart....at sale price.... appears in stock...

Hmm...the tubing still shows out-of-stock for me, but I ordered anyway. We're not in a hurry--AIRFest is 11 months out...

... I hate to do this here, but I placed an order on Sunday, September 8th and have received no notice of it being shipped. I contacted the RW help/contact page and have received no response... Any chance someone can get back to me on when to expect that order?

Ummm, Rocketry Warehouse was on vacation and it was posted on their web site that they would be gone until September 9th, so give them a break, they are probably going through their orders they received while they were gone. Pick up the phone and give them a call, they have always picked up when I called them.

Great deal on tubing. I was going to place an order but got called into work early. By the time I got to my to my sometimes smart phone to finalize the order I started it was past 12. Oh well next time.

I thought I read somewhere that RW had lowered their shipping costs. I just went to try and order something and the shipping was sky high again so I canceled the order. Whats up?

Looks like the "$4.99 Flat Rate Shipping" starburst is gone from their header.

I can see how that would be unsustainable given the size of their items.

Thanks for the help. I created an account and when I went to check out, there it was $4.99 shipping. I guess it's like a "club RW member" discount.

Back