Hump Day Happy Hour Sale start now !! 10/14/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a surprise. ..

I restrained myself based on his Blackhawk vs Blackhawk report. He stated he thought the older had a slight performance due to being heavier off the pad. So I assume this Mongoose is even lighter than both of those.

Kenny

By about 10 oz......

I also just got my shipping info. Shipped Priority Mail and should be here Wednesday.
Hey Kyle! You got one too? We should do a build session together..... I was talking to John at TRA/PHX and he got in on this deal too. Might be a bunch of these at Eagle eye soon.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll call RW to see if something was up with my order. I certainly wasn't implying poor customer service.

I've had RW stuff just show up on the doorstep without any tracking data. We live in a gated secure community, so it's no biggie. Calling them usually works too.

They are going out, we had a huge influx of sale over the last 2 weeks (well over 100 orders)
We are not getting them out as fast as we would like, but they are getting out the door.
Thanks for your patients.

Thank You
Sales Dept

They are going out, we had a huge influx of sale over the last 2 weeks (well over 100 orders)
We are not getting them out as fast as we would like, but they are getting out the door.
Thanks for your patients.

Thank You
Sales Dept

Thanks for the update! No hurry here. I consider RW products to be made to order, so I'm never in a hurry unless a make a special request. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Michael

A friend brought his Mongoose kit to lunch today. AWESOME KIT! I REALLY wish I had bought one.

Rocketry Warehouse, in my opinion, is putting out the best (by far!) high power kits and components that the hobby has ever seen, by anyone, any where.

NikeMikey

Just got my Mongoose 54 in today. I haven't opened the box because I already know what a top notch kit they make. This one is going up on the rack with it's 75mm big brother.

Apparently I've gotten spoiled by HDHH releases every Wednesday... They've become something of a highlight of my rocketry-week. I anticipate the release, then wonder why it doesn't get posted... until I realize that it's usually Tuesday, not Wednesday.

Still, I'm missing today's! (and I think I've got the day right!)

Apparently I've gotten spoiled by HDHH releases every Wednesday... They've become something of a highlight of my rocketry-week. I anticipate the release, then wonder why it doesn't get posted... until I realize that it's usually Tuesday, not Wednesday.

Still, I'm missing today's! (and I think I've got the day right!)

Uhh. I think it's Wednesday?!?

Like others, I was checking around 7pm for the deal of the week. But thinking too... I have a box at home that arrived today, and I'm already eager to jump on another deal again?
Counseling may be needed. :blush:

My Mongoose arrived today. I had purchased a 54mm Tomach just a couple of weeks before the Mongoose sale, so now I have 2 54mm MD rockets to build. Unfortunately, I got the parts all mixed up and couldn't figure out which parts went with which rocket :facepalm:, so I decided to do some kit bashing.

I present to you, the Tomongoose!

ToMongoose.jpg

The good thing is that there's no need for tip-to-tip. With the extra fins, I can afford to loose one or two and still have plenty.

It is interesting how much larger the Mongoose fins are.

I'm not worried about stability as much as I am about sticking it through the ceiling.

Still waiting on my items to ship.
The CC was billed on the 22.....

JD

Do not worry JD...you are not alone. Enjoy the anticipation. It is almost as much fun as the actual delivery!

Cheers,
Michael

My Mongoose arrived today. I had purchased a 54mm Tomach just a couple of weeks before the Mongoose sale, so now I have 2 54mm MD rockets to build. Unfortunately, I got the parts all mixed up and couldn't figure out which parts went with which rocket :facepalm:, so I decided to do some kit bashing.

I present to you, the Tomongoose!

The good thing is that there's no need for tip-to-tip. With the extra fins, I can afford to loose one or two and still have plenty.

It is interesting how much larger the Mongoose fins are.

Great picture... my first thought was 'time to do an upscale FG Mean Machine'.

Still waiting on my items to ship.
The CC was billed on the 22.....

JD

Same here, a bit bummed as I ordered some other items I needed right away, have a feeling the Mongoose delayed the whole order. Tried emailing RW but no response yet... Will continue to wait...

I received mine on this last tuesday but had jumped to order right after the announcement hit my email box. Was likely one of the earliest orders in. I wouldn't be concerned as I'm sure all of 'em will be filled. Those in the "less temperate"
climes have all winter to build 'em. Kurt

Latest posts

Back