Hobby Lobby 40% off sale...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stones

Reaction score
One coupon per day per person.... on one item...... 40% off

Motors! ;)

Motors yea for sure but...

Check a bunch of other departments too! Plastic models 1/2 off ...etc. Atomic City Mercury Capsule 1/2 off!!!

Little Joe I????;)

I've already cleaned out all the D12-5's they had. I really wish they had the Oracle, now that would be a deal!

Hey guys, don't forget that you can print these coupons from their web site all week. I've been known to go in every day of the week, throughout the sale. Typically I pick up my D-engines then.

Originally posted by akpilot
Hey guys, don't forget that you can print these coupons from their web site all week. I've been known to go in every day of the week, throughout the sale. Typically I pick up my D-engines then.

This is what I did the first time they ran it. Bought all the D12-5's they had. The second time, they only restocked with one more pack, so I got them too. I don't know what they will have this time. I've got plenty of D12-3's, and the only E9's they have, are the 8 second delay, which I don't need. I guess it's time to look at some model train items.

Back