• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OOP Estes Strike Fighter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx774

Reaction score
Sale Pending.

New and sealed Estes Strike Fighter. #2015. Price reduced to $50 + Shipping. I accept PayPal or Zelle.

Attachments

• Strike Fighter.jpg
    Strike Fighter.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If this is still available, I will take this. Please let me know how you want to be paid. Shipping will be to La Grande Oregon, 97850. Thank you.

I can't figure out how to see conversations on this forum. I've sent you one about this and about the Night Wing.

If this is still available, I will take this. Please let me know how you want to be paid. Shipping will be to La Grande Oregon, 97850. Thank you.
Hi there,
I modified my listed to pending sale to you. Please wait until Friday and I will package the kits and let you know the total for both kits and shipping.

Thank you.
Respectfully,
Jimmy

Hi there,
I modified my listed to pending sale to you. Please wait until Friday and I will package the kits and let you know the total for both kits and shipping.

Thank you.
Respectfully,
Jimmy
Can I get a total that I owe you?

Back