Hello

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdownie

Reaction score
I am a young guy making my own rockets at home and testing homemade engines often. Still waiting on a successful launch with the homemade engines, but I have had relative success with store bought motors. I will probably be looking for some tips on how I can improve my solid rocket engine designs and information that might be useful to further the development of my engines.

Welcome! Do note that for this forum, experimental motors are discussed in the research section.

Ok, no problems!

Does that still apply even if I am only just starting out making rockets? Just to confirm.
I’ll reiterate what the others said about the Level 2 High-power certification requirement. That’s a site policy.

I do encourage getting certified, as learning about how to build and work with larger motors and rockets will be directly applicable to, and useful in, your research activities. You can also get more detailed guidance during that process.

Latest posts

Back