Hello

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blink33

Reaction score
Just getting back into Rocketry after 35 yrs. Built a couple of rockets had yrs ago and enjoyed flying them. Not a lot of activity up here in western Ontario Canada but I will make do. I got lucky and found a guy who was getting out of the high power game and I bought everything he had for cheap.

Welcome! Great find on that HPR stuff. I routinely comb thru local classifieds to see if there are collections for sale. Not many at all tho.

You may not want to use plastic parachutes - they do not open well in the cold - use ripstop nylon instead.

Good luck!

Welcome! Great find on that HPR stuff. I routinely comb thru local classifieds to see if there are collections for sale. Not many at all tho.

You may not want to use plastic parachutes - they do not open well in the cold - use ripstop nylon instead.

Good luck!
Thanks for the tip the HPR stuff I bought from the guy had 15 nylon parachutes with it that are different sizes and shapes. It was a start the car moment. lol

Back