Hello from Texas!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swoop

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Swoop and I am currently rediscovering the model rocketry hobby. I had several models as a kid and loved flying low powered rockets then. Im really excited to introduce my kids to this hobby and I would also love to learn about high power rockets as well. I think it would be a rewarding experience to earn a level 1 or even higher certification. I hope to learn lots on this forum.

Hello! My name is Swoop and I am currently rediscovering the model rocketry hobby. I had several models as a kid and loved flying low powered rockets then. Im really excited to introduce my kids to this hobby and I would also love to learn about high power rockets as well. I think it would be a rewarding experience to earn a level 1 or even higher certification. I hope to learn lots on this forum.
This seems like a good place for you. We have members who do really detailed and beautiful work with the small ones, we have a couple members who make Class 3 monsters running on P motors or larger.

Welcome! We're glad to have you join us!

Back