Have your rocket, and EAT it too

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[YOUTUBE]PY1svSotJQs[/YOUTUBE]

It actually flew! Sucker weighed 4 pounds, and went up on a 29mm CTI H255

When that thing was about to go, I gave it a 50/50 chance of those gingerbread fins snapping off. Recovering it pretty much intact, and having somebody find it and bring it to registration was even more amazing.

Did you ever end up taking a bite of it?

I did i found it about 1/4 mile from road 10 pieces and then tasted it smelled better than it tasted GOT MILK

I did i found it about 1/4 mile from road 10 pieces and then tasted it smelled better than it tasted GOT MILK

Yo mike,
I spent (literally) 2 hours wandering the desert looking for this rocket, and on the other side of the freeway:mad: It had a loaner motor casing, so I HAD to find it. I was bummed when I got back and the flight desk said no one turned it in. Then Jared told me someone turned it in at the registration desk. Thanks dude!!!:grin:! I was real glad to get it back. I want you to know I looked everywhere for your black and gold rocket, and I mean EVERYWHERE!!!! Did you find it? Let me know.

I dont know how you missed it i got my rocket back also someone returned it to lost and found i told bryce he said he was going to call you

Got the nose cone started. I reinforced the waffle cone on the inside with a firm layer of royal icing. I mounted a section of BT-55 inside the cone using yet more royal icing, and I built up the shoulder with fiberglass tape and masking tape. I'll mount the kevlar cord inside the shoulder by gluing it between the shoulder and a coupler. I'll do the same to mount the shock cord to the airframe.

View attachment 86009 View attachment 86010 View attachment 86011 View attachment 86012

Is that circumcised?

I swear, that boy ain't right.

Then I'm among friends here!!!

Scottydog: "YUP!!!!! But he does build some wicked COOL FACTOR ROCKETS!!!!!! "

That's a huge compliment from a guy who builds better stuff than me, thanks Scotty!!!

Then I'm among friends here!!!

Scottydog: "YUP!!!!! But he does build some wicked COOL FACTOR ROCKETS!!!!!! "

That's a huge compliment from a guy who builds better stuff than me, thanks Scotty!!!
Thanks.
Dont know about any of this "Better" talk.
I do know I would be proud to have any of your builds in my fleet.

Geez now I've seen it all that was too cool ..hmm where's my bisquick
Forget the Bisquick, mold the whole thing in one piece out of melted lollipops. (Just a random question; if you steal a lollipop from the jar at the bank, does that count as bank robbery? :p)

Jeffgeraci, I am officially impressed. Of course if I had been there, I would have been hiding under my tent when the LCO hit the button...

Your guys's reactions were the best. "It worked?" Bet your face was like O_r

Back