hate it

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby_hamill

Reaction score
Don't you hate it ???

When you make a purchase on eBay the money is taken out of your account in less than 30 minutes .

When you get money back from eBay it is gonna be at least 2 days and up to 5 days !!

What is up with that ???

Bobby

Kinda like when there is a disruption in the gasoline supply chain--fuel cost at the pump go up within a day or so, but take much longer to go back to normal.

I've the patience of a vulture. Which is why I still make eBay purchases to this very day. It's consistently been the place to obtain many difficult to find items.

Don't you hate it ???

When you make a purchase on eBay the money is taken out of your account in less than 30 minutes .

When you get money back from eBay it is gonna be at least 2 days and up to 5 days !!

What is up with that ???

Bobby
Time=Money; The longer they hold your money, the more they make.

There is an often-told story that when Albert Einstein was once asked what mankind's greatest invention was, he replied: "Compound interest." There's even one claim that Einstein called compound interest the "8th Wonder of the World."
While there is some debate about whether Einstein really said any of this or not, there's no question that the compounding of interest is a brilliant thing. As another great American, Benjamin Franklin, described it: "Money makes money. And the money that money makes, makes money." That is probably the simplest explanation of compound interest you'll ever hear.

I use Paypal for ebay purchases. Sometimes it takes as long as 3 days to leave my bank account. I never keep a paypal balance.

Back