Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aliens hate Radar Lock. That MeeeeeeeEEeeeEeEEEPPpp tone before all hell breaks lose and thousands of missiles fly from grey dull objects on sea. They be like Oh Sh*t US Navy has fangs, yo. US Navy kicks even Alien Spacecraft arses. Maybe word got around with how good our pilots and missiles are to far away planets, lol. Navy Fleet WEZ = Bad.

Navy:1
Alien Spacecraft:0

Thanks, Steve and Andrew. I am only a backyard physicist, you guys seem like NASA or heavy degree types.

But if it is possible to create a void the craft is travelling thru, then there would be no drag, which seems apparent because

no effects on position were evident when it rotated, quite slowly. Why was it doing that? To aim sensors? If it is so superior

and dangerous, why did it run? Why did it go down and sit on the ocean surface? Maybe water is a fuel, they don't have it on their planet and it is like gold to them? :facepalm:

Of course, many think this is probably fake, and even talking about it is nuts, but if so, why would the GOV create such a hoax? I am thinking it might be real, and they released it to prepare us for something. Maybe ISIS is the least of our worries.

I could not tell anything from the video that would help me to know whether the video was real or not, what the actual speeds were, or what technology might have been present. As far as why the government would create such a hoax? I have no idea, but there’s a lot of stuff governments do that I don’t fathom.
For that matter, I think it would be a mistake to assign human-like psychology to any alien life forms.
I think discussing it is entertaining in an open minded sort of way, but until I see something like this first hand I’m unlikely to believe.

Steve Shannon

That's an Antifa train derailer pod. It says so on the internet's. The internets don't lie.

And what's funny is the radio show which achieved its popularity talking about UFOs, had a couple nights ago a featured guest saying that this was a mundane drone which would have been a little more secret in 2004 than it is now.
Regarding the recent news coverage of the Pentagon's UFO program, Bara wasn't unduly impressed with the video footage associated with it, citing that the "unknown" vehicle looked to him to possibly be an X-47 stealth drone, which because it's unmanned can maneuver in ways that piloted vehicles cannot
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/12/19
I understand the guest has a popular TV show but there are a couple health reasons I do not/can not watch TV (or movies) and am therefore unfamiliar with most of what is on it.
I would like to watch Star Trek stuff but oh well, such is life.

I know a CATM-9 is a sidewinder practice round for aerial training tag instead of the high explosive short range IR passive seeker high off bore sight AIM-9X. An m-61 Vulcan may have had a few hundred rounds of HE each plane loaded. My question is how did this craft know the exact waypoint of the fighter squadron? Normally that's link 16 data links or other classified transmitting.

X-47 drones aren't amphibous and they sure as heck don't fly at excess of MiG-31 Foxhound speeds. The AIM-120 couldn't touch Syrian MiG-25s clean doing that fast on Recce missions when we shot at those years ago from F-15s. And why would a stealth drone have much of a radar cross sectional area. Bull... And most aircraft don't like 60,000ft vertical operations. That's beyond rotor wing capabilities. Until we get a live radar plot there's no telling what really happened.

I might have a theory about this object. Every year on Christmas Eve, the news shows Norad tracking a sleigh being pulled by raindeer as it crosses the globe. Do you think it's just a coincidence this was released a few weeks before Christmas? Just a thought.

I might have a theory about this object. Every year on Christmas Eve, the news shows Norad tracking a sleigh being pulled by raindeer as it crosses the globe. Do you think it's just a coincidence this was released a few weeks before Christmas? Just a thought.

Roudolph with his nose so bright. The Navy yelled shoot on sight! They thought it was a spacecraft at night. Air raid sirens blaring. Radar locks pinging. Blast shields raising. And after burners roaring. Santa's sleigh was glowing bright from all the children's Christmas spirit. The macho pilots did not want to seem like lunatics so they claim they saw a UFO. Because no one would believe them, that Santa visits all the remote islands out in the Pacific Ocean and vacant seas. And a UFO is easier to believe than Santa's sleigh doing Mach 3. The Navy lost to Santa while racing for pink slips, after burners glowing, so some kid will have an F/A-18 underneath the tree. And the DoD is very angry so they make believe a UFO story rather than admit Santa beat an F/A-18 with a simple sleigh. The radar data is deleted. And images are blurred. Because no one will believe Santa can out pace an F/A-18.

Merry Christmas, ya'll...

Joe and Doe taxpayers would have a revolt, if they knew the Navy spent $22 million on fuel costs and signing off a serial numbered defense item chasing Santa's sleigh. So ten years later to the day, the DoD releases its version of the story that the pilots chased away a UFO.

Back