FlisKits: Announcement: Grissom, Nomad, Parts!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits would like to announce (actually, PRE-announce) two new kits and the coming of parts to our offerings!

Go to our website at https://fliskits.com/ for more information!

15_feb_03_ann1.gif

I went out to your web site and took a peek. Great looking birds, Jim. I'm adding them to my wish list!:D

Keep up the fantastic work!!

bmhiii

It's good to see that they're being well received. I'm getting similar comments from various yahoo groups too :)

now we gotta finish kitting while getting more announcements ready...

never had so much fun working so hard in my life! :D

Jim, As you probably already know, its one of life's laws, hard work will always produce wanted results, its just a matter of time.
Good job, I think you're on to something here.
Randy

Um... Jim ....

I .... need ........ the ..................... Grissom!!!

* Also mark me down for the Nomad too ;)

I wanted to update this forum (and I will be posting an update to our site by tomorrow...

we are running a bit behind in getting everything together in time.

Parts available online will be delayed 1-2 days (Monday we hope) and the Grissom and Nomad will be delayed 7-10 days.

SORRY!!!!!

However... I have uploaded some updates to the site. One of these includes the pricing of these two kits. ($29.95 and $18.95, repectively). Tomorrow I will code in the shopping cart buttons and we will be accepting pre-orders for both of these kits.

As soon as the kits are available, we will ship in the order that orders are received and Unit #1 will be placed on auction on eBay.

You may be saying "ouch" about the price of the Grissom. That is one of the reasons we're running late. This beast uses 9 balsa nose cones. That is what really impacts the price. We've spent the past couple of weeks knocking the price down from about $35. It is our hope that this model inspires the imagination enough to justify the cost. Beleive me, we've beaten this one to death *S*

and...

...there ya go. Pre-Orders on the Grissom and Nomad are now being taken.

Please note an important notice should you pre-order one of these kits in addition to other FlisKits products. There is a link on the product pages for these two kits.

thanx folks, for bearing with me... :)

How did you order it????? I've been looking all the webpage for the past 10 minutes and can't find anything on ordering? Desperate! ! !

Crashin J

crashin j,

The checkout is kinda in the middle of the page and to the left.

sandman

I must be pretty stupid, cause darn if I can find it. I've looked all over! I'm in the chat room.

Crashin J

Originally posted by crashinj
I must be pretty stupid, cause darn if I can find it. I've looked all over! I'm in the chat room.

Crashin J

HIT RELOAD!

you're looking at a cached version of the web page. Unless you hit reload, your browser will show you the version of the page that is stored on your system. Hitting reload tells your browser to go out and get a fresh copy

jim

Sorry to miss all of the fun!! I HAD to go shopping with "She that must be mollified."

I ordered 2!!

I cannot wait.....

Originally posted by SecretSquirrel
Just out of curiosity, who ordered first and how long did it take?

well...

...YOU... :)

and it only took you 7 minutes...

I swear, this kit has generated *nearly* as much excitement as our grand opening LOL

What I need now is a reasonable way to get the word out to the *masses*!

WOOOOOOOOO!
I have no life............ er, wait a minute........

I'm just enthusiastic. Yeah. that's it.
:)

Jim,
I just sealed my order, it's in the mail tomorrow.
That will be 2 Deuces, 1 Grissom and 1 Nomad if you please.
Thanks buddy.
Randy

You probably have the Deuces but you can hold them until you
have the others if you want.

Originally posted by airforce

You probably have the Deuces but you can hold them until you
have the others if you want.

Well, as I say on the site (click the link that says "Click Here for important information", it is entirely up to you (the customer) if you want me to partial ship items that are currently in stock and finish-ship the Grissom/Nomad when they become available.

There is a $3.95 charge for the extra shipping, that has to be sent separately.

So, which ever you'd like! :)

Jim,
It's way past the 26th, of course I have other rockets, nearly 100 of them but " I want my FlisKits !!! ":p

Randy

:confused:

Have you had your FlisKits today?

-or-

A Fliskits a day keeps the doctor away!

-or-

Bet ya can't just build one Fliskits!

-or-

One little, Two little, three little Fliskits......

-or-

To Fliskits or not to Fliskits....

-0r-

Give me Fliskits or give me.......

Sorry, can't help myself!

CrashinJ:cool:

Back