4" Red Planet Transport LDRS 42 Edition.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
4" Red Planet Transport LDRS 42 Edition.
I was originally only going to offer these at LDRS but I would like to see some of these built and flown at LDRS. So here is my offering.

This kit is numbered and there is a limited supply. There is only 6 available. These are a pre order only. I will be taking orders till 1/26/2024. These will start shipping by 2/5/2024 or sooner. Don't miss out on getting one of these.

4” dia, 69.75” tall, 38mm motor mount, dual deployment. This kit includes Custom decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system, electronics and an aero pack retainer.
4in Red Planet Transport.jpg

IMG_E2614.JPG

The blue decal is a wrap the goes around the upper body tube right under the nose cone.

Let's make this interesting. Purchase this kit. build it, show up to LDRS and we will have a group drag race of the Red Planet Transports. Winner will get a trophy and a $50 gift certificate from me. We can do this with either I motors or J motors. This will all depend on everyone's cert level.

Latest posts

Back