Fat Cat Rockets kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to catch up...I have a 2x Centaurus that needs to be finished for flight. It was intended for display and currently sits in my office. Would like to sell it but the bottom section is a little large making shipping problematic ( I sold the original LOC Esoteric rocket to Gary at Aerotech and it cost a minor fortune to ship it to Las Vegas). !

To bad your in Florida and I am in Indiana because I would have been seriously interested in the 2x!

Dennis

Dennis, if you still have the same e-mail address, I'll send you some pictures and we might be able to negotiate something.

I'll e-mail you Probably this weekend...think I've found a solution.
Also, There are two F-104 kit (reservations) left. I check this every evening (I've had a really nutty week) and will post when they are taken.

Okay folks, that's it for the reserve F-104s. I'll contact you who have requested one (or two) the first week after the Fourth of July. I'll probably have some other Fat Cat kits available (sorry, not Strikeship or F2H4 Banshee due to the fact that I have used all of the decals for them). I'm thinking about one final Mega Galactic Marauder and one (before Fat Cat) Juggernaut Cruise Missile. I've got parts floating around for them. Would like to put up pictures, but the site won't let me... must talk to the administrator.

Mr. Coyote, I sent you a private message about the Banshee. Let me know if you get it... the site seems to be breaking down.

Note to everyone...my compliment of kits have been spoken for. No more orders for now.Tthanks for your participation and I wont be away as long till the next time. Thanks again, Chuck Sackett

Note to everyone...my compliment of kits have been spoken for. No more orders for now.Thanks for your participation and I wont be away as long till the next time. Thanks again, Chuck Sackett

Well, I'll have to say I feel very lucky to have gotten your kits Chuck! They look fantastic and the Banshee almost left me speechless...it probably has more custom and unique pieces than any other kit out there! You are a true...
wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

Please to a build thread on the Banshee!

Hi Dick,

I was afraid someone would ask, but I figured I should share this rare bird. I've got a number of other builds going on I need to finish for the next launch and work has been nuts, but I'll soon try to start a build thread on the Banshee starting with the unboxing/parts. I figured on a long-term (meaning sloooow) build since I want to do some custom paint scheme on it and thought of doing a lot of this build over the winter (I often plan way in advance).

Right now i'm thinking something like a fantasy P-40/B-24 paint...shark's teeth (or nose art), olive drab and rivet lines...Oh my!:)

Here's a pic of the Banshee from rocketshoppe.com.

F2H4-Banshee-FatCatT.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that sounds like a good choice for a paint scheme. It will be neat to see this come together.

Greetings folks, this is intended for those who remember me and my wife Monique (I am Chuck Sackett). I left the hobby several years back to focus home life and looking ahead for our retirement. Things were changing. Monique left the family business to work at a bank and my folks finally decided to sell the machine shop. Now for the main reason for this post. On December 21, 2022, we were advised that Monique had a very rare and aggressive form of cancer. Four weeks later, she was gone. She was 58. She was a great supporter of my hobby but more important she was my best friend for40 years. When we dated back in the eighties, she told me that she would not live to be an old woman. In Hospice, she finally told me that it was a premonition she had when she was ten. I miss her with the power of a thousand burning suns. I know this is not to the subject listed, but I’d like to think I’m allowed a pass on this one.

Attachments

• IMG_0994.jpeg
    IMG_0994.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
So sorry for your loss. It is so rare to find a spouse that supports your hobby.

Back