Erin Grey (Buck Rodgers 21st Century) wearing tight shiny spandex

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there's no posting of 7 of 9.. Speaking of curvy women in spandex / tight catsuits..

Uhm, her blue suit was my favorite..

Seeing that we are rocket geeks / nerds!

OH MAN!,,,7 OF 9, I forgot about her, I even have the STNG Borg collection. Shes the HOTEST borg I've ever seen.

seven_026.jpg

7-of-9-star-trek-voyager-3982394-800-600.jpg

Wow this thread sure got Hi-jacked..BUT! it was a logical progression from Blow-dryed spandex yumminess.(Erin)
to Jeri Ryan.:eyepop:
Did she ever pose for Playboy?:surprised:
I recently saw her in a television show and she is even more stunning.

thanks John!! Yeah, that one.. And i like that the Borg thought heels were practical..

Does anyone know why her suit changed form grey to red (marroon) to blue?

In the ST universe, change of colour indicated change of division (ie red for command (da bosses), blue for science/medical (the geeks), tan for security/engineering (the blue collars of starfleet). Other colours may indicate simple crew personelle (civilians).

In the ST universe, change of colour indicated change of division (ie red for command (da bosses), blue for science/medical (the geeks), tan for security/engineering (the blue collars of starfleet). Other colours may indicate simple crew personelle (civilians).

Yes, but that's changed during the course of the shows... red was security back in Kirk's day (hence the famous "red shirts" which got wiped out every week. Red was also engineering, communications, and yeomans. I think it was more the idea of green/gold being command, blue were scientists and medical personnel, and red was technicians and security... at least back on TOS... by TNG it changed... red was command, green/gold was science officers and security, blue was medical and science-technicians (non-officers).

Later! OL JR :)

For this thread to be without T'Pol is without logic.

tpol.jpg

T'Pol, not so much for me. Now Hoshi Sato (Linda Park), communications officer and linguistic genius was much better on the eyes IMHO. I submit as evidence:

Adrian
Matching my geekyness against yours ;)

park31024x768.jpg

16087-linda-park.jpg

Wow this thread sure got Hi-jacked..BUT! it was a logical progression from Blow-dryed spandex yumminess.(Erin)
to Jeri Ryan.:eyepop:
Did she ever pose for Playboy?:surprised:
I recently saw her in a television show and she is even more stunning.

High-jacked?..I don't know, I thought this was the whole point with these threads. They take on a life of thy're own. The same way a conversation would progress from one topic to another.

Warning do not google past pin up poster girls! Just don't do it!

You did it didn't you, ya me too......

This thread is starting to take a turn towards a PG13 rating. Not complaining mind you...

T'Pol, not so much for me. Now Hoshi Sato (Linda Park), communications officer and linguistic genius was much better on the eyes IMHO. I submit as evidence:

Adrian
Matching my geekyness against yours ;)

I call your beautiful Asian woman with Grace Park and raise with a hot Canadian-Fillipno Scottish babe (Lexa Doig).

boomer.jpg1270418194_uresim_com-lexa-doig-4.jpg

Fyrwrx Dave and i are going to have to hop in the Shuttlepod and cruise the Boulevard for some Socialators dressed in spandex , lycra , rubber, latex or leather - all works for me. They know we are are rolling with some serious cubits !

Kenny

I'm locking this thread -- our standard is something that you can discuss in front of teachers or administrators in the typical high school, and I can't imagine any school that would allow the posting of these pictures (and comments) in the hall. Because it fails that standard, it's done.

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back