Eggtimer TRS - Dual-Deployment Controller with GPS/RF Tracking

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not on the TRS, it's fixed at 200'. The reality is that for almost all flight profiles 200' is just fine; the only case that I can see that being a problem would be a MD running a VMax, if it's going to be near sonic by the time it gets there. I did some sims with OR and I think it would be very difficult to do that... at least on the budget that most of the people that I know have.

I actually had the LDA changeable in a very early build, but I needed the memory space, so I had to take it out. If I can figure out how to get it back in maybe I'll do it in a future build, but I'm already scratching for every last byte so I don't see that happening soon.

Looking for suggested wire connections for a Eggtimer TRS and Wifi Mini switch? Thinking of using 2s LiPo for the Wifi to TRS power and 9V for the deployment side.

I got the wiring setup, I used 1 2s LIPO to power the wifi switch with then drives the TRS, I use the 9V to direct connect to the TRS. New problem is that the Drogue side does not work. Using the USB cable and monitor mode to test ,the main works fine. After I resent and try the Drogue side I never get the continuous beep after hitting the B button. I also did the test using the LCD. The status does show ON for the Drogue. Need help so close. Thanks

Latest posts

Back