Dual 18mm 1/10th scale Patriot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eugenefl

Reaction score
Ok, this one has been sitting around in my box-of-rockets for a while, so I thought I'd bring it out and share. Besides, I hate to let a forum go stale.

Looks like a simple Estes Patriot right? Wrong-O...check out the aft end and you find a dual 18mm (A-C) engine cluster. Not good enough you say? What if I told you that I made all of the decals myself? Yeppers...I made them from self-adhesive monokote. This was never an actual Estes kit. I just loved it so much that I had to make one for myself.

So far it has made about 3 flights: twice on A8-5s and once on two B6-5s. It is pretty quick off the pad and whisks nearly out of site on the B6's.

I also own the Public Enemy Rockets 1/4 scale Patriot (4" dia) which is currently under construction (and has been for almost 4 months). This will be my L1 flyer sometime this summer.

Got a favorite kit? Clone and scale away...you'll love it.

Heck, I might even go all the way and make a mini-Patriot.

Man, that's a good-lookin' rocket. You made all those decals yourself? Man !!

We need to get you and Carl the Tulanko together for a scale project sometime. Between the two of you, I am certain that something nearly untouchable would emerge.

Soooo.... what else do you have in your "box-o-rockets?"

Back