Did You Ever Just Wonder...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSTransplant

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever just look around your shop and wonder why in the world you bought this or that model rocket part? I was just cleaning up my work space, and I have this box of miscellaneous parts that I bought from one of our sponsors and I have absolutely NO idea why I bought this mix of pieces. Just makes me laugh sometimes. Just sharing! :)

Every day!…Every.damn.day! 😆 Most of it was impulse buying but a lot has been put to good use. I think a lot of it is a “community effort” for me. I don’t usually buy outside of the community unless it’s just not available. Sometimes I’ll buy something just to help out.

I bought a 4"x4"x 2' piece of balsa from BMS and have no idea what I was going to do with it. When I first started building I bought a lot of stuff I found out later that I didn't need.

Did you ever just look around your shop and wonder why in the world you bought this or that model rocket part? I was just cleaning up my work space, and I have this box of miscellaneous parts that I bought from one of our sponsors and I have absolutely NO idea why I bought this mix of pieces. Just makes me laugh sometimes. Just sharing! :)
Yes, and the same is true with certain pieces of hardware and tools.

Can you provide a pic of the parts? I'm very curious to see what they are and maybe we can guess at it. :)

Back