Daily Weather Report

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just 103*F with 11% humidity. Winds variable from 5 to 15mph. Clear blue sky. Currently at 9pm it's 86*F and still 11% humidity. Until the Moon comes up the Stars are bright.
So is it still above average this summer in your area?

We had a major thunderstorm roll through about 5:30 tonight and dumped a very large amount of rain within a half an hour and brought down part of the tree, blocking the entrance to our complex.

What a difference a few days make...
Last week I was facing Heat Index temps of 134°F-185°F.
Temps dropped on Sunday, and have stayed lower since... Current temp 27°C (80.6°F) (phone's app #). Humidity 75%. Which yields a Heat Index # of 29°C (89°F).

Thank Goodness!!!

Unfortunately, temps are expected to go up to 34°F and rain (Humidity 100%) for Saturday/Sunday (Heat Index 66°C (150°F))

Lord Help Me!!!

Todays official temp for Portland is 108. At 1630 my station at the house was reading 110. Most all of the weather stations around my area agreed with the 110. Cooling down tomorrow, supposedly.

It is pretty nice here right now. 73 degrees with 60% humidity. The skies are clear, the Sun is setting and cicadas are chirping. These kind of Summer nights are the best.

We're getting a lot of heavy rain being pushed in by Hurricane Hilary. Flood warning through Monday. And a tropical storm watch for SoCal? That's a first for them, I think.

Vegas rain 1.JPG

Back